Search results

1. sergio

How to limit to a specified number the new records

Hi guys, now I've te necessity to limit (for the loggin in user) the insert of new record... So, every single registered user can insert only 3 record in the specified table, if he can to insert the 4th record an error message could be show.... How can i do it? tnxxx
  2. sergio

File upload - attachment always included in email

Hi guys I have a form with a file upload element. I'm sure that "Email uploaded file to recipients" is NOT checked. However the uploaded file is always attached in the email to recipients anyway!!!! what can I do? ??? tnxxxxx
  3. sergio

Remove file uploaded

Hi guys, I've now this problem... In a form, I used the element 'file upload' where users uploads various pdf files and in a table view their can view the record with the link to the pdf files... I would that when a record is deleted the relative file be removed! now the files remain in...
  4. sergio

Condiional dropdown

Conditional dropdown Hi guys as shown in the thread http://fabrikar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6246 I tried to use this feature but don't works... ??? code javascript applied to first element on even 'onchange' //get the country id that has been selected by the user var cid =...
  5. sergio

Filter for "username" field

Hi guys I need to filter a table for the user joomla have inserted its records. I explain better: I've a table where is present an element 'username' where is stored the user logged, so every record is associated to a person. Now I've the neccesity to show in table view only the records inserted...
  6. sergio

Use as table row css class

Hi guys rif: http://fabrikar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8564 The use of this feature is very useful; now, found that the css classes are case sensitive, if I would use a field that contain a number (the reason is that I wont to color the row that contain "quantity = 0") the class ".0"(zero)...
  7. sergio

Option "Use as table row CSS class"

Hi guys. as shown in the thread http://fabrikar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7065 I've tried to use it: 1. selected "use as row" in element admin 2. in the template.css of the standard template table view I added the class .Forni{ background-color:#E0FF63; } but nothing changes in the rows...
  8. sergio

Javascript in element

Hi all, how specified in the thread: http://fabrikar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7660&highlight=javascript+element I've make all passagges; created the function in 1.js "$('table___element).value=($('table___element2).value + $('table___element3).value) 1file copied in to js folder and I call...
  9. sergio

Simple stok management

Simple stock management [SOLVED] Hi all, Should I make a simple stock management (simple add and remove products with automatic update of the quantity in stok) well.... I've 2 tables: 1. called:Magazzino id_prod | descripiton | cod | quantity 2. called Movimenti id_mov | date | id_prod (joined...
  10. sergio

"Use as table row CSS class"

Hi guys, Can someone tell me wha can I do if I select in an element the new option "Use as table row CSS class" ?? How I use it in the css..?? ??? tnxxx
  11. sergio

new Variable

the new "_JOIN_ON_OPERATOR" where is used ??? I don't find it. Necessary for a correct translate... hi all
  12. sergio

Trouble with new placeholders

I think I don't understand the use of the last svn update for "Optional link to use for detailed record view" now it "can use {table_name.element_name} as place holders for row data", I tried to put in the field of the table admin for exemple {Docenti.cognome} but don't works... Is there some...
  13. sergio

Code Javascript

Hi guys, I would simply insert into a form an element "button" and assign it onclick event the simple history code JS; I tried with "javascript:history.back(-1);" or only "history.back(-1);" but the button don't works. what I'm wrong? tnx
  14. sergio

Reset Button

Hi, other problem with the button "Reset" in form. If I want I choose to include in form view a button "reset" but It don't works! Both from frontend that backend! tnx
  15. sergio

Empty button

Hi all, I noticed an anomaly in the function of "empty button": if I use it in frontend it work and all data deleted and key reseted to 0, but if I use it in joomla admin backend the data isn't deleted and I redirected in admin.fabrik.home.php tnx Sergio
  16. sergio

Integration of admin.fabrik.html.php

Hi, I've done a very simple variation in admin.fabrik.html.php adding the link to settings...
  17. sergio

Italian admin.fabrik.home.php

Hi, I've translate the file admin.fabrik.home.php, adding also a link to "settings". tested works perfectly. :D
  18. sergio

JS lib

hi all forgive my platitudes........, but how can I access to libraries for exemple the last akismet or highslide or firephp that I see in the various updates svn? :confused: tnx for the support
  19. sergio

Print Button

Hi all, it may be a stupid question... but.... I've e simple tableview how can I insert a button for printing all records of the table?? (whatever there is or not the page nav) In the admnistration side of the forms there are the possibilty to choose the joomla icon for pdf, print... in table...
  20. sergio

Problem with simple table view

Hi all, I've update with the last svn on my test site and now ?'ve problem with a simple table view: the table it seems filtered..??? I try to set "remove all filter" in the properties of link menu, but nothing. I specify that before the upgrade it simply showed the table.... can I do? tnx
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back