Search results

1. A

Issues with Juser plugin 3.09

Hi I'm attempting to build a customer user registration form in Joomla 2.5.20 using JUser plugin v 3.09 downloaded from the Downloads section of the site. I don't seem to have any parameters in the plugin (The Wiki seems to suggest I should) I am also having problems creating a password...
  2. A

How to display linked details from joined table?

Hi Rob We have just tracked down the problem now after hours of looking, thanks. It turned out that the subsidiaries table which was existing data didn't have a unique index and so was using the companies table index. Problem solved, thread closed! Thanks Mike
  3. A

How to display linked details from joined table?

I have a table of companies, and a table of subsidiary companies. Using a joined list I can display a list of companies and I have a column showing the subsidiaries, with the element set to display a link to subsidiary details. However when clicking on the subsidiary link, only the data from...
  4. A

Fabrik is connecting to wrong site database

Problem is that doesn't work. As I explained to begin with, we chnaged the database part way through development and that confused Fabrik ...
  5. A

Solved: The problem is that Fabrik doesn't delete old site connections documents completely from the sql table. Therefore a site connection record with ID=1 remains in the table. The solution is to delete the old records with PHPMyAdmin and then edit the new site connection record in...
  6. A

Thanks for the input, but we've been using Fabrik for over 4 years and this is a very obscure technical problem. Could someone from fabrik offer a suggestion please?
  7. A

We recently changed the database for a Fabrik 3.0.8 site on Joomla 2.5.11 (to revert to an earlier backup). It has a new name. Both the old and new MySQL database are still on the server. However Fabrik is still connecting to the old database when we try to create a new list, even though all...
  8. A

Can I have some GoogleMaps tweaks please?

Haalooo! Any chance of letting me know where I need to change the code for this link? Thanks, Mike
  9. A

Hugh, Any chance of pointing me to the relevant code line for me to add a target to open a new window for this one? Ta, Mike
  10. A

Any suggestions on this one please?
  11. A

How to hack code to make {fabrik_view} appear in new window? Hi I should like to add a window target to the GoogleMaps visualization {fabrik_view} link in the Map Marker Pop up window so that the link will open in a new window or tab rather than replace the existing map in the current...
  12. A

Dear Hugh Many thanks for the rapid response. 2) is great (and so easy when you know how) and really adds huge value to the application I am working on. I will post up 3) into new function requests, and arrange for a donation from the client. I have also spotted another bug-ette on the...
  13. A

First of all, many thanks to Rob for the recent enhancements to the GoogleMaps visualization. The clustering facility is very interesting and I am playing around with it and will come back with comments in a little while. In the meantime there are a few things I would like to do, and if my...
  14. A

How to pre-filter table on last 7 days records?

Fixed! Hi Hugh Your 'no quotes' option did the trick, the filter is now working correctly using the DATE_SUB(CURDATE(), INTERVAL 7 DAY) expression! I think that MySQL is very particular about syntax - hence the reason it didn't work. Incidentally I saw a note somewhere on the bug...
  15. A

How to pre-filter table on last 7 days records?

Hi Hugh Thanks for this input. However I am having a lot of problems getting this to work It works fine if I put a date in the value field, e.g. 2008-10-21, but not with the expression DATE_SUB(CURDATE(), INTERVAL 7 DAY) If I turn on debugging in Joomla I get the following error condition...
  16. A

Template code required to insert data in Googlemaps popup

Thanks all for responding on the problems I was having on the pin popup. I finally solved the problem for myself. Basically it turns out I was being a complete twit and trying to display an element which was in a different group to the one used for the Visualization. As soon as I made a copy of...
  17. A

Hi, Thanks for your help. When I do this, I get no data at all in the pin. Which SVN are you using? Cheers, Mike
  18. A

Quick response Please can I have a quick response to this request? Thanks.
  19. A

Still not quite got it yet! Hi Thanks for the input. Unfortunately I still can't quite seem to get it yet :( I have used the following in the template 'box', but no data is showing Housing Report Details: Latitude: {Last_7_days_Housing_Report___Latitude} Longitude...
  20. A

Hi I wonder if you could give me an exact example of the code to insert in a GoogleMaps Visualization 'template box' field in order to be able to display data from one or more fields (elements) in the record, e.g. a 'Description' element in a 'pop up bubble'. I can put text in but have no idea...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back