Search results

1. M

calendar vis - override event detail view with calculated content

Subject line pretty much sums it up. I do have the display details option enabled so there's no intermediate popover. I'd like to display some php content calculated from other values in the record instead of the default detail view. (background: each day in the calendar will have 5...
  2. M

odd behavior with fabrik : solved

updated to J!3.4 and notice odd behavior with fabrik This only occurs in the List Editor. Forms,Groups and Elements seem to load okay. chrome inspector console shows: uncaught ReferenceError: Joomla is not defined Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500...
  3. M

upgrade broke my site!

oops this is in the wrong forum -- should be fabrik 3.1 decided to grab the latest version fabrik from the zip file. unzipped to a local folder, removed the extra staff, zipped it back up, uploaded, unzip from ssh and now article and module editing seems to be broken i get 4 of these...
  4. M

JS total up some fields

been away from Fabrik JS for a while.... live form is at http://yea.org/staffdonate14 tried setting the JS action to On Blur and On Click nothing happens typing sum(); in the console works! would also like the Other field to be disabled unless "Other Amt" is selected in the donation...
  5. M

can't figure out tooltip class to override

http://marchingmusicseries.org/index.php?option=com_fabrik&view=form&formid=1 hover over a label. poorly formatted validation tooltip appears i've tried overriding .tooltip-inner (which i still think is the right class) but no luck. anyone?
  6. M

delete button icons

Why does Fabrik emit both "icon-delete" and "icon-minus" on the delete buttons? When both these classes are applied I get no icon at all :-( If just one class or the other class is applied, the minus or x appear on the button. Obviously not seeing icons is major problem. I also see...
  7. M

PHP List Plugin with modal form

I have a feature I'd like to implement using PHP List Plugin. I have the code to transform the list of IDs into a list of values for my function (I'm sending an outbound SMS via Twilio ) but I want to gather some additional text from the end users before executing the function. So I need to...
  8. M

conflict with rockettheme / chapelco

I've noticed that using Chapelco breaks the CSV and Group By drop down menus in Fabrik. The problem goes away if I switch to Protostar so it's pretty clearly a theme problem. Not catching an error in Chrome's console. Didn't see anything in firebug either... You can see this at...
  9. M

group header

I'm nearly getting everything I need for a report from a Fabrik table pointing to a Mysql view. The only thing I can't figure out how to is to insert a line between each group when the Fabrik groupby is triggered. For example the report i'm working is triggered by a change in eventid. When...
  10. M

connection between table and form

Where is this stored? I corrected the name of a table and the name of a form (which I has misspelled on creation. Now when I Click on Add or Edit in the "view data" mode I get "Sorry this form is not published". Clearly I've broken the link between the table and form but I can't find where to...
  11. M

master detail forms

Here's my app in a nutshell: 3 tables (all external to joomla) units - marching bands, winterguards, etc... id PK name type 0=outdoor 1=indoor events - competitions of units id PK name type 0=outdoor 1=indoor date entries -...
  12. M

Fabrik right tool for this task

Starting a new project for a website Database Version: 5.0.67 PHP Version: 5.2.6 Web Server: Apache/2.2.9 Joomla! Version: Joomla! 1.5.7 Production/Stable Need to manage data external to joomla. I can design the database and write queries. What I'd like is to use Fabrik...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back