Search results

1. T

Rating and review

Oh no problem i have removed component from my website,my intention is buy support here but i have look much long time for answer in payment support,i think is not good for me. goodbye
  2. T

Rating and review

are you lost one another time....
  3. T

Rating and review

^^ are you lost
  4. T

Joomlacomment plugin

i have to find a mode,if is possible use fabrik for comments is better,i have respond you in other thread.
  5. T

Hide Image extension from image element

Hello,i have used image extension into form.In ad form i have used dropdown for select image (dropdown select with preview) is possible hide extension of file (.png .jpg .gif etc) from dropdown ? Look attached image file if don't understand my request.
  6. T

Rating and review

Correct,you have understand.
  7. T

Joomlacomment plugin

No... because i have to add comment to all id's of this table not only in one content,if you know a mode for add comment to all id's like here http://www.sfglean.org/index.php?option=com_fabrik&view=table&tableid=14&calculations=0&Itemid=94 please explaine me in this post...
  8. T

Joomlacomment plugin

I have request this because i have used Fabrik for table personalization,and this tables are not into content sections of joomla,and joomlacomment allow to insert comment only for content of joomla. I want create this with fabrik(vote and comments) but i search help in another post of this forum...
  9. T

Joomlacomment plugin

Ok i write into my language(italian) Vorrei fare in modo che in ogni tabella creata con Fabrik ci sia la possibilita' di inserire i commenti e i voti usando Joomlacomment.Ti faccio un esempio: Joomlacomment ha un plugin con il quale ? possibile inserire i commenti in Docman,il file che ho...
  10. T

Rating and review

I explain better: i have 2 tables : tahulis_hublist (primary key is id) and commenti (primary key is fabrik_internal_id) users of website can add into table tahulis_hublist and can administrate content by self . In detail of tahulis_hublist i want insert a little form for add content into...
  11. T

Joomlacomment plugin

This is a file class for this plugin: <?php defined('_VALID_MOS') or die('Restricted access'); /* * if you need it : * defined('_JOSC_J15') will be true if joomla release >= 1.5 */ class JOSC_com_REPLACEnewplugin extends JOSC_component { // var $_component=''; /*...
  12. T

Joomlacomment plugin

Hello i have download joomlacomment plugin for dummy (is a plugin base for create joomlacomment plugins for components),i want use this plugin for integrate comments and reviews for fabrik tables,anyone for help me?
  13. T

Rating and review

i want insert this for all content table with rating counter,also it more classifies with the best rating and best commented contents(sorry for my english)
  14. T

Rating and review

i have created a table using Fabrik ,i have create also a menu item to Fabrik table,now i want insert into a this table Rating and Reviews for vote and comment content of this table,is possible with Fabrik add this?
  15. T

how to get the name and email from db

I think you have only to create 2 elements hidden,select user for all 2 element in dropdown field and select Email and Name.(this if you use version 2 in j 1.5)
  16. T

Rating and review

Hello,is possible with fabrik add to table created with fabrik add rating and comment system? I have created also table of comment but i don't have idea for insert into another table of fabrik
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back