Rating and review

TheShark

Hello,is possible with fabrik add to table created with fabrik add rating and comment system? I have created also table of comment but i don't have idea for insert into another table of fabrik

I'm not really sure what it is you need to do.

Can you try writing a detailed explanation in your native language, and I'll use Google to translate it. If it's not obvious, tell me what language it is!

-- hugh

i have created a table using Fabrik ,i have create also a menu item to Fabrik table,now i want insert into a this table Rating and Reviews for vote and comment content of this table,is possible with Fabrik add this?

I sill need more information. For example, do you need more than one review / rating for each content entry in your main table? How do you want to view the ratings, i.e. do you need to show an average rating, or apply some heuristic to them (like discarding the lowest and highest ratings, or weighting the result according to the number of reviews, etc)?

The simple answer is "yes", but exactly how you go about doing it depends on your (more detailed) requirements.

-- hugh

i want insert this for all content table with rating counter,also it more classifies with the best rating and best commented contents(sorry for my english)

I explain better:

i have 2 tables : tahulis_hublist (primary key is id) and commenti (primary key is fabrik_internal_id)

users of website can add into table tahulis_hublist and can administrate content by self .

In detail of tahulis_hublist i want insert a little form for add content into table commenti using table relation with table tahulis_hublist.I want insert also a list of content of table commenti inserted by users like in this link
(different tables but this is a example for explain better )

OK, so I think I understand:

You have a main table (hublist) and associated form, where users enter some sort of content. You also have a comments table/form, which is a many-to-one relationship with the hublist table (i.e. one hublist row can have multiple comments associated with it).

When viewing details (i.e. read only) pages for hublist entries, you want a form on that page, which will post comments on that hublist entry into the comments table.

You also want a way of showing all comments for a given hublist entry.

Correct?

-- hugh

No, I just have to deal with all our Subscriber issues before I do Community support.

I should get to this some time today.

-- hugh

Nope, I'm still working my way through assisting paid Subscribers.

There are two ways to do what you need. One is with the "related data" technique, the other is a "one to many" relationship.

If you search the forums for "related data" you should find some recent threads discussing this. For "one to many" relationships, search for "widgets and gidgets", and you should find posts using describing an example of one-to-many.

-- hugh

Oh no problem i have removed component from my website,my intention is buy support here but i have look much long time for answer in payment support,i think is not good for me. goodbye

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back