Search results

1. H

Error Creating a simple list

It's been a couple of years since I touched Fabrik and now I have a situation where I would like to use Fabrik to develop a reporting system. I've just gone through the basics. 1. I created a second Database Connection so that it will point to another MySQL Database that is for a helpdesk...
  2. H

Accessing a textarea field from a form

I've been using the form redirect plugin to navigate to a confirmation page after a form has been completed. It's just to provide feedback to the user of the data that they have entered. I found a J! plugin called DirectPHP which is fantastic for this sort of thing. All I have to do is...
  3. H

TextArea to display static text

I've got a form where the user needs to accept Terms and Conditions. I've put the actual text of the Terms and Conditions into a textarea. (Default area on the element form). The textarea is assigned to it's own group which is set to NOT record in the database. I want it to be static text...
  4. H

How can I redirect if exists?

Newbie question....I have a data entry form, but I want to check to see if the data has already been entered...(yep, that's easy). But I want to redirect to another page if it already exists. Basically to tell the user that the data has already been entered. I can see where I can display an...
  5. H

Search changes the template

I've created a new template to view a table. This is just linked to a menu option and works great. I changed one of my elements to be a filter type (dropdown) and now my table view has a dropdown search facility......sweet! The first "view" of the table looks great (as per my custom...
  6. H

Help with images

Warning - Newbie question !!! I'm playing around with images and wondering if there is some brief tutorial as the best way to implement the following:- I need to implement a "Player Registration" function and this includes uploading a person's photo. I've created 2 elements, 1 of type...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back