Search results

1. G

custom link in list

Hi I would like to have a custom link on a detail view from a list. I tried to put my link such index.php/commande-detail?id={rowid} in the custom link of detail view (or in a custum link in an element) but it render in the browser : index.php/commande-detail/commandes/4 I would like to have...
  2. G

Eval php in filter database join

Hello Is-it possible to have a php condition in the filter of a database join element ? I need to filter my list with some session's variable... I alreday do that for pre-filter in list but I have a problem with database join element because we need to give an SQL statement. (we don't have an...
  3. G

change image source with javascript on change radio button

Ok it works thanks a lot !
  4. G

change image source with javascript on change radio button

Hi How can I create a javascript on my radioButton element for that : change the source of an image when my choice is value 1 -> image.src="..._1.jpg", when it is 2 -> image.src="..._2.jpg". I tried this but...it's not working : var radioButton=...
  5. G

element on a same line in a form

ok thank's
  6. G

element on a same line in a form

Hi Is-it possible to place some elements on the same line in a form with only changes on the custom_css.php or we have to copy the template and modify default.php (as shown in Rob's tutorial) ? Sorry, I am not a king of CSS... Guen
  7. G

Error detail view

It's now OK after un update with github... Sorry !
  8. G

Error detail view

Hello I just install Fabrik 3.0.6.2 on Joomla 2.5.9 All is OK except... an error on the detail view and on the button New Element in back-end (blank page and no message). I searched everywhere but...no success. Can you help me please ? Thanks
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back