custom link in list

guen

Hi

I would like to have a custom link on a detail view from a list.
I tried to put my link such index.php/commande-detail?id={rowid} in the custom link of detail view (or in a custum link in an element) but it render in the browser :
index.php/commande-detail/commandes/4
I would like to have index.php/commande-detail?id=4
what's the problem ?
thank's

If you set configuration -> site "Searchengine friendly urls" to "Yes", Joomla converts your urls from the raw form (index.php/commande-detail?id=4) to a search engine friendly form. The result might be "index.php/commande-detail/commandes/4"
If you see "index.php" in the url you did set "url-rewrite" to "No". If you change it to "Yes" you will get the url "/commande-detail/commandes/4"
Your custom link should keep the raw form in case you will change the name of "commandes" in your Joomla Menu.

As Roland said, this is because we run all custom links through J!'s router, so if J! recognizes it as a component link, it'll create whatever "shape" of URL you have configured SEF for.

You can override this by starting your URL with / (or the full http://your.site/, I forget which), and J! won't run it through component route building.

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back