Search results

1. fudge4u

Server 500 Error with Calc Watch Element

I am trying to create a Cascading Dropdown Menu, and would like to use a calc element as the watch element. But every time I set a calc element to be the watch element, I get the 500 Internal Server Error. Is it possible, or is there a workaround to being able to create this dropdown menu...
  2. fudge4u

Submit Button not working in Explorer

I have had many clients contacting me to say the forms are not being submitted. It seems to be a problem with Window computers using Explorer. I'm a Mac guy, so all my testing has worked. But I tried it on a Windows 7 computer using Explorer 11 and sure enough - the forms just hang. I move...
  3. fudge4u

Error when accessing form via menu

Here is an error I am getting: 0 - syntax error, unexpected ';' I have a menu set up to display a specific form. When I click the menu in PHP 5.6, it works fine. When I switch to PHP 7, I get the error as soon as I click the menu item. My other forms in the database work fine when accessing...
  4. fudge4u

Delete Icon missing after 3.5.2 update

I just updated to the new version of Fabrik, and I noticed that the delete icon for the list rows are missing. Just to make sure it was not something else happening before I noticed, I restored to the version immediately before the update and applied the update again. Same thing happened - the...
  5. fudge4u

Prefilter Structure Question

I would like to create a prefilter to display only records of items which match a value contained within the user's profile. I created a field in the user's profile {vp3db_comprofiler_fields___cb_dcn}. This contains a "1" or "0" to indicate the items they are permitted to view in a list. The...
  6. fudge4u

I need user element to show only one group.

I have a user element in a form that populates with the current user's ID when filled out. (works fine) Individual clinic locations use this form to order various items I print. I also want to have the corporate office order on behalf of the individual clinics - so I set the EDITABLE version...
  7. fudge4u

Ajax Image Preview Question

I have a fileupload element where I am using the Ajax option to allow the user to upload several images. After each upload, the preview window shows a zoomed-in image of the file. I am wondering if there is a way that the user can see the whole picture in the preview as the default. Although...
  8. fudge4u

Show image thumbnail in form using calc plugin

I have a list in which I have a calc element {new_mcdc_orders___image} to link to an image in another list {new_mcdc_items___item_image}. The native image element is set to: Show media in form "cropped, then thumbnail, then full sized". But in the form with the calc element, the image only...
  9. fudge4u

Look up element's value dependent on 2 conditions

I have a list called 'printing' which includes the elements 'item', 'quantity', 'price' This is the list which my customer populates when filling out a form. The element 'quantity' is a drop-down calc element which looks up the possible quantities that the customer can choose from in my next...
  10. fudge4u

Images not showing up on form

I have a form with a dropdown element so my customers can select a single item to order. I also have a Calc element that looks up an image to display, dependent on that dropdown. In the list and detail view, the images come though just fine. However, on the FORM, there is only a box showing...
  11. fudge4u

Calendar Visualization Data not Showing

I originally posted this in the Community forum, but realized I could post it here since I am a standard supporter. J! 3.2, Fabrik 3.1rc2 (with GitHub update 11/18) I created a list, added elements and then created a visualization calendar linked to that list. When I view the calendar, all the...
  12. fudge4u

Calendar Data not Showing

J! 3.2, Fabrik 3.1rc2 (with GitHub update 11/18) I created a list, added elements and then created a visualization calendar linked to that list. When I view the calendar, all the dates are empty. I can use the calendar to add records to the list, but the records are not visible on the calendar...
  13. fudge4u

Editing Elements by User

I've created a list which has a dates, descriptions and two fields where people can sign up for volunteering at that event. I have it set up where registered users can edit the record, but I would like to restrict them to editing ONLY the two fields for volunteering. I don't want them to edit...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back