Search results

1. E

Cheesegrits - help please

Hello Cheesegrits - I have a standard subscription but I need some paid help too. I'll be away for a few hours. Thank you, Ellaroc
  2. E

Email condition

Hello, I have the email working to send out upon form submit but I only want it sent when a paypal transaction is successful. So I need help setting up the condition. Thank you
  3. E

Calculatation and paypal

Hello - I need something similar to this post and I did check this link as well. http://fabrikar.com/wiki/index.php/Element_Calculation I have a registration form and the user selects a course and additional items to be added to the total. This is what I have so far: 1. username 2...
  4. E

getData:Incorrect table name

This appeared out of nowhere - It's breaking my entire site. After adding an element I got this message: getData:Incorrect table name '' SQL=SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS DISTINCT `courses`.`id` AS slug , `courses`.`id` AS `__pk_val` FROM `courses` LEFT JOIN `` ON ``.`` = `courses`.`` LEFT JOIN...
  5. E

Paypal / Class 'FastJSON'

Getting this error: plugins/fabrik_form/paypal/paypal.php on line 353 I have loaded the latest git from 10/24/11 Thank you
  6. E

Quick template question for 3.0

Hello, I haven't built a custom template for 3.0 yet. I do understand that overrides are possible but I wanted to know if we use the same templates for 3.0 that were used for the previous version. So can I move my existing templates to 3.0? Has anything changed aside from the override option...
  7. E

List, form and edit urls not working properly

Hello, I am just getting the hang of the new features in Fabrik. Thank you for such a nice component. Although I am updating with the newest git changes I don't believe it will solve my issue. Please check these 2 links: List - http://cie.ca/cie17/index.php/fabrik-list Form -...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back