Search results

1. longlam

Submitting form by JS causes two rows pointing to the same record in list

I have several dropdown elements which when changed automatically submit (save) the form. This is to prevent users from forgetting to save once they have selected the drop down. Problem is for some reason this is creating a second row in the list that points to the same record (See attached). If...
  2. longlam

Menu link to Fabrik List keeps redirecting to Home Page

I have a menu item which points to a Fabrik List. However, when I click on the menu item I get redirected to the frontend home page. This also happens in the backend when I click on "view data" for the list in question. All my other lists work fine... Help? Looking at the menu link it shows as...
  3. longlam

Prevent or format tooltip for add/delete repeat groups

Hi, The plus and minus signs for adding/deleting a repeat group in the form are difficult to select because as soon as I hover my mouse over one of them the position shifts because of the tooltip. Problem is that the tooltip then fades really quickly and the position of the icon shifts yet...
  4. longlam

Change Width of Specific Display Element

Hi All, Just wanting some help with the 'Display' Element plugin. At the moment in the bootstrap template it only has a width of 140px and is rendered as a label. How do I change the width of the element so that spans the entire width of the form? I want to use it to display information in the...
  5. longlam

Code to render single element in Custom Form

Hi All, I need to hard code the layout of a form and was wondering: - what the code is to render a single element is? - which php file it goes in? In the previous versions of Fabrik I used to do the following: - Edit the default_group.php file - <?php $this->element = $this->elements['store']...
  6. longlam

Error after updating tables - FbDatabasejoin is not defined

Hi, I migrated some of my fabrik list data from my old site to my new site via phpAdmin export and import functions but now one of my forms has stopped working. I get an error messages: "user-min.js:1 Uncaught ReferenceError: FbDatabasejoin is not defined" "form.js:2 Uncaught TypeError...
  7. longlam

List Filter - Require Filter - Can't set to not required?

Hi All, I have a list which if I set 'require filter' to 'no' in options then nothing loads when I navigate to the list. This is regardless of whether any elements are set to show a filter or not. Admin>Edit List>Filters Tab>Require Filtering -> No = Get a blank page when navigating to list in...
  8. longlam

Cannot read property 'addEvent' for form.js

Hi all, I have just upgraded my test site and most of my forms are working. Some however are showing the following error in Chrome Developer Tools: Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'addEvent' of null This is for file /media/com_fabrik/js/dist/form.js on line 2...
  9. longlam

Too many elements per row- Error Message

Hi All, I had a form with 61 elements with more to be added. Was trying to copy(duplicate) about 55 of them and got this error. alter structure: Row size too large. The maximum row size for the used table type, not counting BLOBs, is 65535. You have to change some columns to TEXT or BLOBs...
  10. longlam

stack overflow and Mootools

Hi All, I am getting a stack overflow message when accessing a fabrik form with internet explorer. According to this thread http://fabrikar.com/forums/showthread.php?p=59776 the issue is usually due to mootools conflicts... However the information on how to resolve those issues is a bit dated...
  11. longlam

clarification on gitHub updating

Hi, Just wanted to clarify with github updates as to whether I am supposed to upload the following files/folders: - .tx folder - fabrik_build folder - .gitignore file - build, build_config, build_js, build_one_js, build_updateserver_xml files - Readme.md and test.txt files.... Reason is that...
  12. longlam

Datetime element - Time widget missing

Hi All, The time widget does not seem to be rendering... help? I've attached screenshots of my settings and the actual element as rendered by the default form template. No firebug errors come up.... Code when inspecting the element with firebug appears to be missing the img tag for the time...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back