Search results

1. M

Php validation

Hello all, i am having a problem to understand how to use php validation in Fabrik. I saw some examples here and there in Google and forum but nothing to explain what to do. In case we have the field imo and we would like to add the following validation public static final boolean...
  2. M

Isgreater or less than is not working

Hello, I have created a form and in one of the fields I add a validation rule with the isgreaterorlessthan but is not working. The rule says that the field is == 7 but I can put any number of characters. Any solution? Regards
  3. M

Problem with csv export encoding

Hello I have the same problem with csv export as I had with pdf export. The problem is with exporting. Is there any soution to this. Any encoding I have tested I get symbols instead of characters. My data is in Greek language. Any solutions please? Thanks in advance
  4. M

Pdf refresh without creating

Hello, I had several problems with dompdf producing a log of errors but finally I manage to fix them all and having the icon to the list without errors. But when I press pdf now the page refreshes seems that it is trying to generate the pdf without doing anything at all. What I get is the page...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back