Search results

1. S

user can't update info on form

I've fixed this first problem! I had on one of the elements checked the options to link to detailed view. Once I turned this off my edit function was again available at the end of the table.
  2. S

Thanks Rob ... had to start all over again ... they corrupted the database and then wiped all my info from the back up ... then created a new empty database and did not give me access to edit it ARGGHHH ... fixed now ... and I'm geting better at making forms too. Now I have a new problem. I...
  3. S

database doing odd things

I have had my site workimng but since it was migrated last week when I view the databse form wther the front end or the back end it is displaying each entry separately under it's own set of headings. Previously it had one set of headings and each individual entry from the form displayed on a new...
  4. S

Hi All, I've linked a form to the main menu and user can fill it in and update later. I have an update link on the main menu which was working until our admin guys migrated my site without warning. What happens now is when the user logs in and clicks on update they can view their info in the...
  5. S

How can I ensure users only see records created by themselves?

Thanks i've moved this to community support. If anyone can help it would be good. If i can get this to work then the college will fund paid support but if i can't they wont.
  6. S

http://www.staff.cofa.unsw.edu.au/~selenagriffith/ANNUAL09 register at the login then try to fill out the form, save and make changes thanks guys :)
  7. S

I linked the form to the menu via the links option on the form page I am using -1 for user ID it is called username and should be the username they used to register to use the site. This works as the info initially put in is always there ... here is the table that comes up...
  8. S

Ha! I'm confused too ... and maybe my terminology is not just right. I have linked the form to the main menu. The participants need to log in to have access to the form as only registered users can see that page. They fill in the details and then press save. They will need to come back later...
  9. S

Hi I'm a new user. And this is a great add on! Thanks. I have a form that I want registered users to be able to update a number of times over a period of 3 months. I want only the registered users and administrator or above to be able to view their records. I have followed the instructions...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back