Search results

1. L

Minor typo

When you copy one or more elements, the heading (from com_fabrik.ini)reads "Which groups to you want to copy the elements to?" ...and a Happy New Year Do You All. A serious question, as well. I don't think you guys get enough credit for the fantastic job you do -- without your...
  2. L

Why Ajax can hang navigating list embedded in form intro...

I wasn't sure whether it was worth reporting this as it's probably a bit of a corner case. However, I then realised that it might have wider implications (see end of this post). Also, as it took me a long time to work out what was going wrong, I thought I could at least save somebody else the...
  3. L

Multiple views of same data: a best-kept secret

Whenever I come back to Fabrik after a long lay-off, like now, I always forget one of its (to me) strongest features: how easy it is to provide multiple different views of the same data. Now that I've remembered... I'm talking about the ability (in Joomla) to assign multiple menu items to the...
  4. L

runPhp and multi-page forms

Has anybody documented what happens when you add a php plug-in to a multi-page form. In particular: Is the plug-in run on pass 1, pass 2, ... or only on the last pass If it does run on each pass, what's the best (standard?) way to pass information from pass 1 to pass 2,... I can probably work...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back