Search results

1. D

Images and Size

I have an image folder of boats at 611 x 455 in pixels. Each image has the same id as the boat id column. I want to display thumbnails in the List Display. The Joomla image subpath folder and image name is in the database image column for each boat, such as: "database-yachts/100199" (which is...
  2. D

Filter Date Issue

I'm trying the Pre-Filter for the first time and I am trying to display new boat listings from the prior 7 days. When I use WHERE "Date Listed" CONDITION "greater than" and VALUE "now()- INTERVAL 1 WEEK" It returns no records. When I change it to "less than" I get all records. Is it a...
  3. D

Import Error

When importing a new CSV spreadsheet, I get the following error: An error has occurred. 1054 Unknown column 'swyachts.' in 'field list' SQL=SELECT `swyachts`.`` FROM swyachts I've tried saving the excel spreadsheet in several CSV formats - DOS and the standard but still nothing. I don't...
  4. D

Field Values Display

Not having a lot of experience in databases, I know the following can be done, but can Fabrik do it? Hope so as I downloaded, installed and paid for a standard subscription. :-) I have a database of boats with column headers such as: id name length type price...
  5. D

Pagination

Ran across this pagination tutorial http://fabrikar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22140&highlight=bootstrap However, there is a part of the php in pagination.php that seems moot from fabrik 2.0 - Replace the file pagination.php ( ./components/com_fabrik/helpers/pagination.php) Line: PHP...
  6. D

Alphabetical Search

I had the following code, in bold, on a prior version of Joomla (1.526) and Fabrik. I've upgraded to Joomla 3.0 and Fabrik 3.1, now it doesn't work. Can you tell me what the issue may be? Site is: dev.browardagents.com User: agents Pass: O2eiMe <?php $this->bootShowFilters = true; $fKeys =...
  7. D

Page won't refresh

When I drop down and change the page number display, the page won't refresh. dev.browardagents.com Login: user - agents pass - O2eiMe (O is a letter) Further, I don't have anywhere in modules or plugin for Mootools. Do I need that with Joomla 3.0 and Fabrik 3.1 Beta??
  8. D

Bullets - Display

In the Previous - Next display, I get a badly formatted bulletted list. Is there a way in the admin area I can change this display or do I need to go into the PHP file? If so, what file is that? See attached image.
  9. D

Database Error

In the past, I simply uploaded a csv table and created a list. Now I get an db_name_id doesn't exist error. I don't have an "id" column, but when I keep "Auto Increment" to yes in Fabrik, it created an id column by looking at all of my other tables. Why not now?? See attached.
  10. D

502 Bad Gateway error

I installed Fabrik 3.1 on Joomla 3.0. When I go to "List" and click on "new" to create a new table, it gives me a "502 Bad Gateway error", from nginex, an open source web server. Anyone ever hear of this? I can get to every other area of Fabrik. Also, I have the tables already up on mySql so...
  11. D

Seo

For SEO, I currently create an article, then a hidden menu and use the alias box to link to the article. Then I create a menu or link to the hidden menu. Example, Article name = Use Fabric Alias = use-fabric Menu Manager created a new menu called Hidden Menus Within it, created a new hidden...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back