Search results

1. Duke3D

Upgrade failed for JUser

Upgraded a Fabrik site from 3.4.3 to 3.6 using Joomla updater. Two updates failed - one because rest/fabrikOAth.php file was missing - solved by copying from GitHub. The other reports: "Fatal error: Access level to PlgFabrik_FormJUser::getFieldName() must be public (as in class PlgFabrik_Form)...
  2. Duke3D

Migrating from server to xampp produces 500 error

Hi - I am in need of a troubleshooting list for the following situation. Production site with new Fabrik instance setup a year ago with half a dozen lists and forms that work well, but are in need of some new features. The usual Joomla updates applied in the course of a year. Upgraded to...
  3. Duke3D

Update parent record with totals/averages of values in joined records.

I have found half a dozen threads on the topic, but it seems none of them end with a publicly posted solution or working code example. This is the closest example of the goal: http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/how-can-i-calculate-the-sum-of-the-joined-values.40619/ The Table...
  4. Duke3D

List view status button

OK, next challenge (though I am not past either the radiobutton calc or the undefined calc issues) The plan is to use a List view to calculate the average score submitted in child records linked to an application as parent record. On display, we want to have the ability to set a status for...
  5. Duke3D

[Solved] Unexpected 403 error on Form Save - Check with your ISP

On Submit I get: Forbidden You don't have permission to access /read-and-score-applications/form/7/2996 on this server. I went to Options to turn on Fabrik Debug and on clicking Save also got a 403 error from com_config. Tested other Joomla Config panels - issue appeared to only affect Fabrik...
  6. Duke3D

Calc works in PHP/Submit but not in Ajax

I have a calc element that works correctly on Save with either a button group or dropdowns. Two issues: 1) If source element is displayed as button group, Ajax calc is not triggered regardless of whether element or element_raw is in the watchlist for the calc itself. This is reported in...
  7. Duke3D

Custom CSS Bug Report - no urgency

The instructions contained in custom-example.css.php are in error. The ID of the rendered form is no longer simply #Form_7 The ID now includes the displayed record number and so styling using the form's ID itself to target on a specific form is no longer practical. What does work is styling...
  8. Duke3D

Passing array of sorted record ids from List to Form for Prev/Next Form nav.

I'm circling back on this topic as I think the data is available / already rendered and just needs to be accessed. I suspect I didn't ask my question very clearly so I'm trying again. Starting at a List View, a user-selected sort is active (column headings are clicked), pages have been turned...
  9. Duke3D

Advance to next field after keypress

Fabrik supports the onkeypress event. What I am wondering is if there is an easy way in the code to identify the next field of a form so that for a field that takes a single character or say three characters like a phone area code, focus will be automatically advanced to the next field. Is...
  10. Duke3D

The Fabrik way to do an evaluations system

Hi - I'm having trouble wrapping my head around which Fabrik method to use to accomplish my goal. I have pre-populated tables - no new records need to be added, only edited to post scores. We have a group of 20 evaluators that will score applications, all loaded in #_users as registered users...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back