Search results

1. luisoferrandiz

No print Class in PDF.

Is there any Class that I can use to hide one or more elements when I print into the PDF? --Luiso
  2. luisoferrandiz

Fatal error: Class 'Dompdf\Options'

Great ??? It looks that it is solved. Thanks for your help. -- Luiso.
  3. luisoferrandiz

<br /> <b>Warning</b>: strstr(): Empty needle in <b>/..../components/com_fabrik/helpers/pdf.php</b> on line <b>109</b><br /> <br /> <b>Warning</b>: strstr(): Empty needle in <b>/..../components/com_fabrik/helpers/pdf.php</b> on line <b>109</b><br /> <br /> <b>Warning</b>: strstr(): Empty...
  4. luisoferrandiz

I have the Fabrik Package 3.42 but the version installed is 3.7. Is it normal? I can not get PDF "not corrupted" -Luiso
  5. luisoferrandiz

Ok, I get the PDF but when I try to read it, The document is damage. Luiso
  6. luisoferrandiz

It appear in the main tab of fabrik in orange letters. I can not send a screen because a close the advise and it doesn?t appear anymore. One easy question. It is possible that I am using the all template? How can a get the new ones? Php Version 5.6.31 Joomla! 3.7.3 Stable [ Amani Luiso
  7. luisoferrandiz

I am getting some "advise" because I installed the version 3.6 and after I update fabrik with the vesion 3.7. The system said to me that I am using version 3.7 but the advise said I need to update the module to version 3.7.
  8. luisoferrandiz

I overwrite the library vender with the backup and I update the fabrik library 3.7 with the joomla manager. The site and the admin works again. But when I get the PDF I can not read it, I get a message "there was an error opening the doc, the file is damage"
  9. luisoferrandiz

I upload the file (FTP) dompdf-master and fabrik-master. But it appeared when a upload (FTP) the new lib (lib fabrik 3.7.,zip) Luiso
  10. luisoferrandiz

It doesn?t change the result. When I try to enter in the site a get "Fatal error: Class 'Joomla\Application\AbstractApplication' not found in /.../libraries/joomla/application/base.php on line 23
  11. luisoferrandiz

fabrik 3.7 joomla 3.7 Luiso
  12. luisoferrandiz

I update the lib. I can not see the page or the administration. Now the error is Fatal error: Class 'Joomla\Application\AbstractApplication' not found in /.../libraries/joomla/application/base.php on line 23 I update fabrik with the joomla update, I am using joomla last version of joomla. Luiso
  13. luisoferrandiz

I update the fabrik and Dompdf, but when I click in PDF Button I get a error Fatal error: Class 'Dompdf\Options' not found in /.../components/com_fabrik/helpers/pdf.php on line 46 How Can I solve it? Regards.
  14. luisoferrandiz

PDF don?t use the filters

Hi, it is solve. It seems that I related the modul component to a menu item which the root of the menu which is a "Blog" Thanks for you time. Luiso.
  15. luisoferrandiz

Yes both templates are bootstrap original. I have only changed the css in the custom_css.php I am using the PDF button. And I downloaded the dompdf the link is .../fabrik/list/1?format=pdf&resetfilters=0 I change all the templates to bootstrap and it continues the same issue.
  16. luisoferrandiz

joomla 3.4.8 fabrik 3.4 dompdf install I am using two diferent templates -bootstrap and tlpdf, the second one is only to customize pdf ?s files. Fabrik filters without problem the database and shows me the corect registers, but when I create the pdf it shows me all the registers in the database...
  17. luisoferrandiz

Create pdf

Hi, When I click in pdf icon. Nothing hapen. My version Joomla 2.5.7 My fabrik version 3.0.6.3 ... I am testing with yootheme template. Multiple jQuery Libraries found. Please make sure these don't conflict each other. /plugins/fabrik_element/fileupload/lib/plupload/js/jquery.plupload.queue.js...
  18. luisoferrandiz

Several issues

I have my own template (my-template) activated. But if delete "echo $this->loadTemplate('buttons');" in default template, I don?t know why, the buttons disappear even using my own template.
  19. luisoferrandiz

Several issues

I have duplicated the template so I am using my own template. I have selected it in fabrik/list/mylist/layout/ Hower, My list still uses the default template. I have already tested changing the deault template without selecting it.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back