Search results

1. H

Help with repeated group data in email

Hi, I am working on a form with repeated groups. The form submission works well and records show up as expected in the list. However, I get the following the email sent instead of the data: Notice: Undefined index: fabrik_repeat_group in...
  2. H

Help with validation of a hidden group

Hi, I have looked around here but could not find anything that could help me. I have a form with 3 groups. Groups 1 and 3 are compulsory but group 2 depends on a dropdown element in group 1. Say the element name is status, and options are (a) unemployed and (b) employed. On load, I have...
  3. H

Confirmation plugin not working

Hi, I have a multi-page form using group page breaks with three repeating groups. The form submission works well. The list is as I would expect it to be and the php template for email seem to work, I still need to check why admin gets an email and not the person that submits the form. My...
  4. H

Generating a registration number with repeated group elements

Hi, I have a repeated group in a form. The form submits as expected but I need to generate an auto-increasing registration number based on the number of items returned in my group. The repeated group has an "id" and a "parent_id" and I thought I could use the "id" since it is increasing, so I...
  5. H

Date element displays as text

Hi, I have a date element in a form I am working on with the following settings: Formatting Store Date As: UTC List format: %Y-%m-%d Form format: %Y-%m-%d Default to current date: Yes Always return todays date: No First Week Day: Sunday Allow typing in field: Yes The form has no...
  6. H

Help with form

Hi, I am working on a registration form that is to be used for recruitment purposes. I will appreciate any tip on how to implement a structure like the following: Nationality (if British, submit form) *if not British ?we should ask the following question: Do you have a work permit or visa...
  7. H

Help with form

Hi, I am working on a registration form that is to be used for recruitment purposes. I will appreciate any tip on how to implement a structure like the following: Nationality (if British, submit form) *if not British ?we should ask the following question: Do you have a work permit or visa...
  8. H

Cannot export list

Hi, Up to this point everything is working perfectly well, thanks for everything. However, no matter how hard I try, the list of data cannot be export to either Excel CSV or CSV. The pop up for export comes up but when I click on the export button I only get "Loading 0 / records. saving to"...
  9. H

User exists & Email exists plugins not working. Help please!

Hi, Using yesterdays GitHub version, I tried to create a registration form but needed to use the userexists and emailexists plugins. Unfortunately, they both throw up this error. Fatal error: Cannot use object of type stdClass as array in...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back