Search results

1. D

File upload problems with allowed memory size

Troester, further to your suggestion I got memory_limit increased to 128 MB and that seems to have worked. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction
  2. D

Thanks for the ideas. While I was in media manager (default was already set at 10MB) I tried uploading the same file and it worked without problem, which I assume means it is a fabrik issue rather than a system level setting ?
  3. D

Hi, Files of 2MB or greater can not upload on our system using the fabrik 'file upload' element, with the message: Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 79691776 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 13952 bytes) in /components/com_fabrik/helpers/image.php on line 607 The size in the file upload...
  4. D

wanted: guide to calendar visualizations

On start date I have an eval of start date > curdate() type eval seems to work OK for the list if not the calendar by the way, where do you see the error messages, that would help me tackle things myself from time to time...
  5. D

The current calendar is at http://www.northofthedordogne.com/dordognemarkets.php, bottom of the page, although every day is currently marked 'undefined NaN' and no events are showing. I also can't stop the 'week' calendar view showing all the hours of the day. The list on which the calendar is...
  6. D

set reply: to in email sent on form submission

Actually thinking about it that will potentially lead to problems. Some email companies (such as sfr.fr, and i think hotmail and wanadoo among others) check reverse dns on emails - they check that the email address is appropriate for the domain sending the email, as an anti-spam measure. So...
  7. D

Thanks, if it's not possible to keep both I'll give that a try
  8. D

Hi Is it possible to set a 'reply to' in the form that is emailed when a form is submitted? The email address to be used will be one of the fields that have just been filled in on the form, if that helps (an enquiry is sent to an advertiser from the form, and the seller needs to reply directly...
  9. D

Is there a guide to creating a calendar visualization (apart from the basic wiki page) I've got a calendar working but it looks awful, events overlapping, so I think I need a guide or tutorial (it's showing every hour for the day and squeezing all the events in hour 1 when I just want whole...
  10. D

Show a group in form edit but not form add

When I install (reinstall) fabrik I do get the warning message: JFolder::create: Path not in open_basedir paths I can't remember if I got the same message originally, it is possible. I don't really want to install github again since I can see the same problem on sites which never had github...
  11. D

yes it is the same site
  12. D

Any suggestions how to get it working again now? Could the same problem have recurred in fabrik when something else got changed? (There is no part of this site that is not a new installation so nothing 'hanging around' from last year) By chance I have an almost identical site (a french version...
  13. D

How to add a (Re)Captcha element to a form?

When you add a new element does 'captcha' show as an available plug-in type? (I think you need to enable the fabrik captcha plugin from github as well as the system plugin). Once you can see it as a plugin you will see recpatcha options (public key, private key etc) below the normal captcha options
  14. D

Very recent - updated last week - but this was also the github update that gave me all the plugins listed three times each (separate thread) so I'm not sure it was problem free Is there a plugin that needs to be enable before the javascript works for an element?
  15. D

Thanks, I thought that was what I needed to do and tried that (in a calc element) but the javascript never saves i.e. it disappears when I save the element. Is that a different problem? Cheers
  16. D

friendly bump...
  17. D

any ideas on this?
  18. D

(Thought I'd better pay up rather than keep asking questions in free support :) ) I have a form with one of the groups that should be shown only when the form is being edited, not when being first added. I've tried various javascript validations on different elements but can't get anything to...
  19. D

Problem using php variables in form eval

I've never used session variables before but that works exactly right Thanks very much!
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back