Search results

1. D

File upload problems with allowed memory size

Hi, Files of 2MB or greater can not upload on our system using the fabrik 'file upload' element, with the message: Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 79691776 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 13952 bytes) in /components/com_fabrik/helpers/image.php on line 607 The size in the file upload...
  2. D

set reply: to in email sent on form submission

Hi Is it possible to set a 'reply to' in the form that is emailed when a form is submitted? The email address to be used will be one of the fields that have just been filled in on the form, if that helps (an enquiry is sent to an advertiser from the form, and the seller needs to reply directly...
  3. D

wanted: guide to calendar visualizations

Is there a guide to creating a calendar visualization (apart from the basic wiki page) I've got a calendar working but it looks awful, events overlapping, so I think I need a guide or tutorial (it's showing every hour for the day and squeezing all the events in hour 1 when I just want whole...
  4. D

Show a group in form edit but not form add

(Thought I'd better pay up rather than keep asking questions in free support :) ) I have a form with one of the groups that should be shown only when the form is being edited, not when being first added. I've tried various javascript validations on different elements but can't get anything to...
  5. D

Multiple similar entries after running github

I just ran github (first time ever) and now in 'extension manager - discover' there are lots of fabrik related entries, all duplicated three times (see image below for small part of the list). Should I 'discover' all of them? Delete all of them? Start again... Thanks!
  6. D

Problem using php variables in form eval

Hi I'm creating a 'contact the owner' form for a page and trying to use eval to set the contact email address and property name (its a property listings site). The values already exist in the page as php variables eg $thispropertyname (created through sourceror) so I can echo $thispropertyname...
  7. D

upload several images in form to unique directory

Hi I have a form where users can upload several photos and I need these photos to go in their own directory eg images/stories/review/111/ where 111 is a unique directory I can't use {$my->id} because the same user might submit the form several times for different items, and I can't use $Itemid...
  8. D

406 unacceptable when creating list (joomla 2.5.6)

I have installed fabrik 3.0.5.2 with no problems on various sites under joomla 2.5.4 with no problems, but installing the same version on a joomla 2.5.6 site gives a '406 unacceptable' message when trying to create a new list. All the sites are on the same server and have the same...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back