Search results

1. Stachura

MEDIUM - List options don't show custom PHP label

Yes, it's class hidden, which is (naturally) configured not to display. Do you know if there is something I need to do to "reconfigure" it not to be class hidden, or is it Fabrik code that needs to be fixed? Thanks
  2. Stachura

The current version shows this (bad.jpg): The last option comes from a PHP script and before me upgrading it was showing a label of "DELETE" as defined in the configuration. This is how it's shown in the previous version: (good.jpg)
  3. Stachura

LOW - Same field names from joins "merge and reduce data" doesn't work

Hi Rob - sorry, I needed to fix (go around this problem) and I renamed the fields on the child table to be different from the parent table (the status and the date_time fields that had the same name and are displayed in the list). So, I don't have a life site. But - since all tables have...
  4. Stachura

HIGH - Cascading Dropdown Element Refreshes other group instances

Hugh, Looks like the latest change: SHA-1: df898ba60c6c1967b0725f2327689105efbf0780 * Fix for CDD in repeat group, we were incorrectly removing change event when duplicating the group. Is causing this problem - if the event is not removed, it updates the other group.
  5. Stachura

When a list have a custom PHP defined, a label text can be configured. This text used to show beside the icon when the checkbox in the list was selected (just like Edit, View, Delete, MyCustomOption text does not display anymore). If you hover the cursor over the icon, only then it pops up the...
  6. Stachura

LOW - Same field names from joins "merge and reduce data" doesn't work

In a list that comes from a join of 2 tables, if there are fields in both tables that have the same name like date_time or status, the repeating rows from the child table cause the parent table's fields (with the same names) to be repeated in the list view. Say I have A.status and B.status and...
  7. Stachura

HIGH - Cascading Dropdown Element Refreshes other group instances

From the top of the github version as of today, it looks like the cascading dropdown when used in a repeating group, in the first instance of the repeating group, it works fine. However, when a next instance of the repeating group is created, and the "watch element" changes in the new group...
  8. Stachura

Fatal error: Call to a member function getJForm()

Fatal error: Call to a member function getJForm() on a non-object in /home/bfsc/public_html/administrator/components/com_fabrik/models/plugin.php on line 40 This happens in element admin when trying to access a saved php validation. The validation actually did get saved and it appears to work.
  9. Stachura

not authorized after validation

Have a list with edit access above current user rights, but with 'or use field' set to the current user id. The form opens ok in edit mode and saves fine as well as long as no validation errors come up. If a validation error comes up, the form goes to the view only mode. If I try to access...
  10. Stachura

FEATURE REQUEST - on delete form plugin

Yeah - that's what I was actually thinking in the middle of the night. It doesn't give me the delete option from the form edit, but it will work from the list and I will be able to clean up. Thanks a lot.
  11. Stachura

FEATURE REQUEST - int type for drop downs

Thanks - I posted that :) That's a good suggestion - will do that.
  12. Stachura

Ok, ok tell me more. How would I be able to have the Delete link from the list view or the Delete button do that? Or, would I suppress these and create my own. I think, you can do it on the list - have your own action with a script, but what about the form? Would I have to sacrifice the Apply...
  13. Stachura

It doesn't look like my php plug-in gets called when the record is deleted -should it?
  14. Stachura

FEATURE REQUEST - int type for drop downs

Hi, It would be useful in fabrik to be able to have drop-downs that store into an integer database field (just like the option on the field element type). When creating forms for 3rd party tables (joomla, or other components / modules) - if a field is already an int, the lack of the ability to...
  15. Stachura

Hi, On Delete form plug-in option would allow to process additional script (PHP, etc.) when a record is deleted by a form (or through the list view). Please let me know if this can be accomplished now. I only see on new and on edit options in the form plugin drop down. Thank you
  16. Stachura

Sorry, but you are not authorised to edit this record

Hi Rob - I stabilized my version for now by cherry-picking what I needed. I will retest with the next stable tag and let you know if the poblem persists. Thanks for looking into it.
  17. Stachura

Woops - so I got this from SHA (dd949f490ad2181054049cad8dbdfb02460806e1) Now, it allows me to edit the form, but saves 9 into all the fields in the database when the edit access is given based on user ID. If access is based on the "edit records", then it works fine.
  18. Stachura

Thanks that worked - but, the date doesn't pop up and saves incorrectly - reverted to last stable, which is ok - hopefull will get fixed :)
  19. Stachura

The setup in a list is to allow edit based on "or use field" set to user_id. The edit option shows correctly in the list for records with the correct user_id, but when you click on Edit, the form goes to read-only and shows "Sorry, but you are not authorised to edit this record". This is...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back