Search results

1. mauroghiglia

Form Autofill not triggering

Well... If I write: WHERE {thistable}.`parent_id` = 1 Then I can see in the dropdown all the rooms that belong to the hotel with ID 1 (so the first part of the formula is ok). If I create a calc field with this code: return '{offers___hotel_raw}'; The calc field shows the numeric code of the...
  2. mauroghiglia

Friendly bump. If you want, I can give you access to the system. Thanks
  3. mauroghiglia

Hello cheesegrits, I literally have: WHERE {thistable}.parent_id = 'order_hotel' (names are a little different in the old app), see attachment I've tried unsuccessfully: WHERE {thistable}.parent_id = {offers___hotel_raw} WHERE {thistable}.parent_id = offers___hotel_raw WHERE...
  4. mauroghiglia

Thanks Troaster, Yesterday I've updated the whole Fabrik but I didn't notice I was receiving an error. Now it works again. My problem now is that I have my main form (offers) with a djoin (offers___hotel) selecting the hotel and doing some autofill. After this, there's a repeat group with...
  5. mauroghiglia

Hello Troester, I've applied the fix yesterday. If you want I can give you access in pvt. Thanks
  6. mauroghiglia

Hello, I had an old app I developed in Joomla 3.5. In this app there's an Autofill plugin that works fine and a repeat group filtered with a WHERE {thistable}.parent_id = 'order_hotel' (strange but it works), referring to the name of the databasejoin in the main form from which I select the...
  7. mauroghiglia

Repeat group elements order changes after save

Hi, just for curiosity... If I had more than one repeating group, how could I find how many times each of them reiterates? Thanks
  8. mauroghiglia

Field saved as NULL if element is set as disabled

Hi, I disabled some fields (such as the datetime) in a form to prevent some users to modify it. I used JS and DOM this way: var offerDate = document.getElementById('orders___date_time_cal'); if (offerID) { offerDate.disabled = true; ... } Wel, this work, but every...
  9. mauroghiglia

Problems with autofill plugin

Sorry, now it's filled out... (I wrote it somewhere else). In the notes you find instructions to get in on the front end as "admin" user. If you go to "gestione offerte" and you create a new offer (Offerta), you must first fill in the "Hotel" dropdown (choose HOTEL CITY), then you must chose a...
  10. mauroghiglia

Hi Hugh, just did it, if you want I can send you account and instructions in private
  11. mauroghiglia

uhm... I think I paid to receive an answer, don't you?
  12. mauroghiglia

Hi Troester, as I said, only one autofill doesn't work, so I do not think it's an issue with Fabrik version. And, I said also that autofill doesn't work at all with error rep at max...
  13. mauroghiglia

Nice, I resolved a lot of problems with this code... Thank you very much
  14. mauroghiglia

Hi, Joomla 3.3.0 / Fabrik 3.1 First of all, I want to say I know this issue is not a Fabrik issue. Maybe my code got corrupted but I hope you can help me troubleshooting it. I have a form with three autofill plugins, two of them are working properly, one is giving me an headache because it's...
  15. mauroghiglia

Hi Hugh, thank you very much, I'll try this in my form and will let you know (even if I'm sure this is the right way :) )
  16. mauroghiglia

Best combination between Joomla and Fabrik

Hi, thank you for the reply. My problem is that I have been working for months on a complex (for me) app that's working quite fine (with some problems) on Joomla 3.0.0 and Fabrik 3.1, to do this I had to stop upgrading from GitHub at the end of last spring. Now I will update (on a test site)...
  17. mauroghiglia

However, code works but I want to be sure it will not crash at next update... By the way, to kow if I'm in a new form or if I'm editing an existing record, I check the form ID with something like: Do you think there's a more solid and elegant way to check it?
  18. mauroghiglia

Something like: And be sure order matters :), this because every time you are on the first field of the repeat group, you know you are on a new line. If you check a saved form with this code, you will make n new lines by reading the first elements, while only the last line will containg last...
  19. mauroghiglia

Hi, I am developing an app on Joomla 3.3.0 / Fabrik 3.1 and I noticed then, after saving a form, the repeat group elements are seen in a different way from JavaScript. IfI make a simple: if I am in a new form, it gives me this result; family_name_0 first_name_0 address_0 family_name_1...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Staff online

Members online

Back