Search results

1. M

Advanced Search not working after upgrade to Fabrik 3.5

Joomla: 3.5.1 PHP: 5.3.28 Fabrik: upgraded from 3.1 to 3.5 I have a view that uses the advanced search filter for filtering table results. After upgrading to Fabrik 3.5 the view started throwing the error: Fatal error: Call to undefined method FabrikFEModelList::getAdvancedSearchOpts() in...
  2. M

Cannot get CSV export working

Hey guys I have added all the access information a couple weeks ago and am hoping for some help on this.
  3. M

Added to My Sites.
  4. M

I have posted a private conversation with all the access information. Use the joomla admin password to login to the front end of the site and then go to Reports and any report under that to see the issue. You will notice when you click on Export CSV that nothing happens. If you go into the list...
  5. M

I have done an upgrade of a large Fabrik installation from J1.5 -> J3.2. Everything seems to have gone surprisingly well, however there is one issue that is blocking me from launching right now. So the history is that we had a custom Fabrik Table template on the Fabrik 2.1 site. When we...
  6. M

Date field not working in "Add" mode in form

That's odd, I just ran the Joomla auto-update. Anyway, adding those files has fixed the problem. Appreciate you delving into this to find the fix. James
  7. M

The 'Fabrik Sites' link is not available for me anymore, but I wanted to add that to reproduce the problem you will need to login using the credentials I sent you, and then on the left column after logging in click 'Area Rep Scoresheets'. This will take you to a Fabrik table with existing...
  8. M

I have added site info to My Fabrik Sites
  9. M

Hey Rob! Everything is set to public, and I re-saved. No change. I am not sure what else to do. I was thinking of removing the element and re-adding it but was worried it would remove that field from the table and I didn't want to delete the data, nor was I sure how to connect a new field...
  10. M

Well, yes actually I upgraded everything that was available through auto updates (there were a lot!). I have since copied the site to a different server/domain and two weeks have passed, so its safe to say it is not a caching issue.
  11. M

Joomla 2.5.9 Fabrik 3.0.7 Date Field plugin 3.0.7 I just upgraded all my field plugins to the latest version. Now I have a date field based on Date plugin 3.0.7 that in Form view is working perfect in 'Edit' mode but in 'Add' mode it only shows the current time and is NOT editable (ie it...
  12. M

browser freezes when using "user" type field in edit form

Just realized I can set a field type 'field' to be an integer, so I have found a workaround for now.
  13. M

browser freezes when using "user" type field in edit form

Discovered that the browser (Chrome, IE9) freezes for several seconds about 4 or 5 seconds after the page loads when I have a field type 'user' in the form. It doesn't matter whether I have it display name, id, or other user field, result is the same. This is not a database pause... the browser...
  14. M

Filters causing weird DateTime error

Hugh, it appears that removing the date/time fields from the search all has solved the problem but its still a bit of a nasty bug that should be looked at. But thanks for the idea of doing that. It solved my immediate issue. James
  15. M

After migrating from 2.1 to 3 I get the following error when trying to filter data in the list view (or in advanced search) 500 - DateTime::__construct() [datetime.--construct]: Failed to parse time string (Dennis R. Davis) at position 0 (D): The timezone could not be found in the database...
  16. M

After migrating from 2.1 to 3 I get the following error when trying to filter data in the list view (or in advanced search) 500 - DateTime::__construct() [datetime.--construct]: Failed to parse time string (Dennis R. Davis) at position 0 (D): The timezone could not be found in the database...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back