Search results

1. M

Package problem Joomla 3.3

Hi! I've just created a package from a basic install with only the sample data stuff. So I exported it and installed it. First, the package got installed correctly only by a tmp directory installation. When installed by uploading thye package file, it's like 2 installations have been made...
  2. M

CascadingDropDown plugin...

Hi! I just tried to create a cascadingdropdown element and for a chosen database connection, I don't get all the DB's tables in the associated drop down menu. I can only select the form's table I'm working on. I am using the last download from GitHub -> 563914d Thanks !
  3. M

2 Fatal errors on new installation...

Hi Rob, I only made some little experiences with Fabrik 2 waiting for version 3 is ready. I think you did a very good job during the last months and I want to thank you. You built a very very interesting application, exactly what I need. So I just start a new installation, freshly...
  4. M

New install problems descriptions...

Hi! I started a new installation of Fabrik 3.0 and I got some problems to get it installed correctly. I first tried to install it on a server running Nginx 1.0.2/PHP-FPM 5.3 and I thought that my problems could come from this type of setup. So I tried to install Fabrik on a normal LAMP...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back