2 Fatal errors on new installation...

mdube56

Hi Rob,

I only made some little experiences with Fabrik 2 waiting for version 3 is ready. I think you did a very good job during the last months and I want to thank you. You built a very very interesting application, exactly what I need.

So I just start a new installation, freshly downloaded from GitHub, and I got these 2 errors:

First when I tried to enable the fabrikcron (System - Fabrik Sheduled Tasks) plugin I got this error and the whole site freezed. I disabled the plugin by the database and everything was OK:

PHP Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required 'XYZ/components/com_fabrik/defines.php'

Second one: When I try to create a new list I get this one:

PHP Fatal error: Class 'plgFabrik_ListList_example' not found in /components/com_fabrik/models/pluginmanager.php on line 203" request: "GET /administrator/index.php?option=com_fabrik&view=list&layout=edit referrer: -> /administrator/index.php?option=com_fabrik&view=lists"

Any idea ?

Thanks!

Michel
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++=

the first issue should be fixed @github

the following lines in plugins/system/fabrikcron/fabrikcron.php should be commented out in your local copy if it is up to date with github:

Code:
		//3.0 done in inAfterInitialize()
		//$defines = JFile::exists(JPATH_SITE.DS.'components'.DS.'com_fabrik'.DS.'user_defines.php') ? JPATH_SITE.DS.'components'.DS.'com_fabrik'.DS.'user_defines.php' : JPATH_SITE.DS.'components'.DS.'com_fabrik'.DS.'defines.php';
		//require_once($defines);

-Rob

Members online

No members online now.
Back