Search results

1. D

php7.4 deprecated array_key_exists()

Hi For your information, I've the same error after upgrading PHP to 7.4 : "Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /home/luckavrt/public_html/libraries/fabrik/fabrik/Helpers/StringHelper.php I must activate the debug mode to show the error...
  2. D

Filter no effect

Thank's for the response For a better help would you URL where I display a Fabrik list? When you see the screenshot "Capture.JPG", where can I find the class name of the column I want to style ? I've never create a custom CSS, It is possible to have an example ? I'm not developper If I've...
  3. D

Filter no effect

The problem display of the list is now resolved. The only who subsist is with the filter. I've an other question : where can I modify the font and the sizefont from the columns "PDF" and "Extrait" (see screenshot). I use the plugin fileupload Than's very much for the response
  4. D

Filter no effect

The last screen shot was not the template Protostar. I've test only test this template with the template Fabrik bootstrap and no effect for the filter. My template is now in place on my site with the template Fabrik bootstrap, the display is now OK (see the screenshot), but the same problem...
  5. D

Filter no effect

Yes the template of the screen isn't Protostar, but it was only a test. The result of the test with Protostar : the borders will be appear, but any effect for the filters ;)
  6. D

Filter no effect

Yes, the template of screenshot isn't Protostar. I've only test with Protostar. Result : The border will be appear, but any effect with the filter
  7. D

Filter no effect

Hi, I've update Fabrik with the version 3.4.2. In backend and in frontend i use template bootstrap (see screenshot "Capture Fabrik 1.JPG"). In backend the filter and the display of the liste will be OK, but in frontend, the filter didn't have any effect and there are no borders betwwen the...
  8. D

Filter no effect

Question : for more legibility, is it possible to separate lines and columns with border lines in the template bootstrap ? See screenshot. In tje template bluesky and dbjoinselect it's OK
  9. D

Filter no effect

With the e template bootstrap the error is line 1409 : "Fabrik.jLayouts = {"modal-close":"<a ondragstart="return false;" href=\"#\" class=\"closeFabWin\">\n\t<span class=\"icon-cancel icon-remove-sign\"><\/span>\n<\/a>","icon-expand":"<i data-isicon=\"true\" class=\"icon-expand\"...
  10. D

Filter no effect

dbjoinselect
  11. D

Filter no effect

I've juste test with template Protostar ==> Same result, any effect for the filters
  12. D

Filter no effect

I've juste seen a JS error :" SyntaxError: missing } after property list - Line 1413" ==> See screenshot 1413 Fabrik.jLayouts = {"modal-close":"<a ondragstart="return false;" href=\"#\" class=\"closeFabWin\">\n\t<span class=\"icon-cancel icon-remove-sign\"><\/span>\n<\/a>","icon-expand":"<i...
  13. D

Filter no effect

I've try all the other templates of Fabrik (beetween each template the cache will be cleared) : dbjoinselect, default etc... ==> Same result, any effect for the filters. I don't understand.
  14. D

Filter no effect

I've try without loading the bootstrap with my template and I've try all templates of Fabrik (beetween each template the cache will be cleared) ==> Any effect for the filters. I don't understand. Is it somewhere a parameter who's not activ to load bootstrap. I've join 2 screenshot.
  15. D

Filter no effect

My template use boostrap. See join file
  16. D

Filter no effect

Try with Ajaxfied=no ==> Same problem . I put back this parameter to the initial state "Ajaxfied=yes" After switching to Protostar template, the cache Joomla and browser will be cleared. On the top of my template I've the module "Slideshow CK", who contains photos. For your informaion, the...
  17. D

Filter no effect

Hi, In frontend of my Web site, I display a list with filters. But any effect for this filters for each template I test (my template and the protostar template). Backend the filters are OK. I use Fabrik 3.4.1 with Joomla 3.4.8 Thank's for the help :)
  18. D

Flters no effect - Fabrik 3.3.3

HI, No response for my problem, it mean any solution didn't exist ?:( Thanks
  19. D

Yes 1 line : "div class="fabrik_buttons"> <ul class="fabrik_action"> <li> <a ondragstart="return false;" href="#" class="clearFilters"><i class="icon-filter_delete fabrikTip" opts="{notice:true}" title="&lt;span&gt;Effacer filtres&lt;/span&gt;" ></i></a> </li> </ul> </div> Thanks
  20. D

OK I understand. When I click on "Response", a lot of lines appeared. I have recorded all of this lines in a document. What should I do with it ?
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back