Filter no effect

Yes, the template of screenshot isn't Protostar. I've only test with Protostar. Result : The border will be appear, but any effect with the filter

Yes the template of the screen isn't Protostar, but it was only a test. The result of the test with Protostar : the borders will be appear, but any effect for the filters ;)

The last screen shot was not the template Protostar. I've test only test this template with the template Fabrik bootstrap and no effect for the filter.
My template is now in place on my site with the template Fabrik bootstrap, the display is now OK (see the screenshot), but the same problem with the filter : no effect
Can I somewhere modify the color of the border and the largest of the columns ?

Attachments

• CaptureFabrik.JPG
    CaptureFabrik.JPG
    128.8 KB · Views: 202
The problem display of the list is now resolved. The only who subsist is with the filter.
I've an other question : where can I modify the font and the sizefont from the columns "PDF" and "Extrait" (see screenshot). I use the plugin fileupload
Than's very much for the response

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    121.6 KB · Views: 213
Thank's for the response

For a better help would you URL where I display a Fabrik list?
When you see the screenshot "Capture.JPG", where can I find the class name of the column I want to style ?
I've never create a custom CSS, It is possible to have an example ? I'm not developper
If I've understand, when I use the bootstrap template, I must modify the "custom_css" from the directory "com_fabrik/views/..../...../bootstrap" ?
Tank's a lot

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    85.5 KB · Views: 207
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back