Search results

1. Berkey

Joomla groups and list view permissions

This is probably as much a Joomla question as a Fabrik one, so apologies if off topic. I am trying to build a list view and control edits by group membership. I am not understanding how this should be implemented. I have a sales history list showing as a tab in communitybuilder that is filtered...
  2. Berkey

Joining More Than Two Tables-Lists

I keep searching for an example or explanation of how you join more than two tables. I know this has to be covered, but I can't find anything that I can clearly understand (or figure out if it relates to what I am trying to do: The tutorials cover linking two tables and I have achieved this...
  3. Berkey

CSV export fails

Thanks for the magic. It now works. I would love to know what changes were made so that I and others can resolve the issue on our own. Berkey
  4. Berkey

CSV export fails

I was confused I had it listed in the Admin URL: field of personal details on the forum page. http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?account/personal-details I have added the info to "My Sites". Berkey
  5. Berkey

CSV export fails

It is already listed in mysites. How do I get you the password securely?
  6. Berkey

CSV export fails

Exporting to Excel CSV fails. When I click download now I get: http://xxxxxx/index.php/index.php?option=com_fabrik&view=list&format=csv&listid=1&start=200&Itemid=476 as the url and the page just shows...
  7. Berkey

App Planning Assistance Request

I looked into the cascading dropdowns after you mentioned it. I think it won't fit my needs here, but will likely come in handy for another task. I think my idea of having a table listing possible attributes and having them used with the model table in order to define input types and such would...
  8. Berkey

Customer Feedback Project

As this project has some similar functionality to a project I am starting I will follow your posts closely. To that point can you let us know how you resolved this first issue with "custom" primary keys?
  9. Berkey

App Planning Assistance Request

I am designing my first real Fabrik based app. My previous experience was a very simple single form based records system, so I could really use some feedback and guidance when it comes to very basic planning. The picture below illustrates the tables that I think will be necessary. The ones shown...
  10. Berkey

Auto-complete form field from database like google search suggestions

So cool. Works great! Thanks.
  11. Berkey

Auto-complete form field from database like google search suggestions

I want to create a form that as the user types in a serial number, suggestions will appear like when using "google search", as well as have the field auto-complete as soon as what they have entered so far creates a unique match in the existing database of serial numbers. BTW The serial numbers...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back