Search results

1. R

How to Make a calc element like lazy load

Hi All I am using cal element in my List View My PHP code is quite complex and takes time to fetch the information, which i feel is perfectly fine. But when i load my list view the whole page takes lots of time. In my List View i am showing 10 rows. So for each page with 10 rows the...
  2. R

Text Area shows "Array" on adding the json data

Hi All I am using Joomla 3.8.2 and latest Fafbrik from Github I am having a List which is joined to another List as 1 to many under join section of list In the second list, i have a text area element. When i add a json code here to display as text, it appears as "array" on reload or or once i...
  3. R

How to switch off Detail View pop up in Fabrik List Module

Hi All I am facing following problem and here is the scenario I am using Fabrik List Module 1. When i use display number of pages in the bottom display dropdown in list view, i get below error Invalid controller: name='list', format='html' 2. To rectify above error, i enabled Ajaxify= Yes...
  4. R

Text Area Element stores wrong data- Bug wherein article stores correctly

Hi All Text Area Element stores wrong data- This is a Bug wherein article stores correctly. How to fix the text area issue. I have a form, wherein i need to store the xml data. Under Global Configuration>>Text Filters> I have added all user group to be "No Filtering" When i save the xml data...
  5. R

List PHP plugin Success message is not showing up properly

Hi All I have 3 PHP plugin in one of the List On clicking the buttons individually it should show its individual success message PHP Plugin1 : Button1 : Thanks for Confirmation PHP Plugin2 : Button2 : Thanks for Payment PHP Plugin3 : Button3 : Thanks for Change Problem : When in Click Button1...
  6. R

List Pagination is not showing up correctly

Hi All I am using Helix template and in the list View i am getting Pagination in Vertically, i am looking to have it horizontally This are Start, Prev,1,2,Next, End. Please see the attached screenshot for the same. I tried this, but no luck Created a file custom_css.php Added this...
  7. R

Get rowID from List view and pass to List PHP plugin

Hi All I have a list view and records are like this ID Area Check 1 Area1 Check1 2 Area2 Check2 3 Area3 Check3 I want a button when clicked it should run a PHP script with its row ID PHP Script is having a variable with row ID Please let me know, if this can be done.Can we supply the ID...
  8. R

Make one element Read-only based on values of other element

Hi All I have two element 1. Radio Button ( It has 3 Values as "Start", "In Process", "End") 2. Field At present both the element is editable, I want when Someone selects "In Process" or "End" value the second element "Field" should become Readonly or No Access to Edit. It should be...
  9. R

Button Group to "Yes" in Cascadingdropdown element for Radio Button list

In Radio Button element we have option for Button Group to "Yes", which shows up bootstrap buttons nicely in Form UI Same field we have in Cascadingdropdown element to Render Data as Radio List How can I Group Button for this radio list?
  10. R

Digital Signature Doesn't work in One to Many List

Digital Signature Doesn't work in One to Many List Hi All I have a 2 List List1 List2 In List 2 i have defined element digital signature In List1, under Data>>Joins, i have defined 1 to many relationship with List2 The digital signature is not working with this scenario
  11. R

Cascading Dropdown element doesn't work in 1 to many relationship LIST

Cascading Drop-down element doesn't work in 1 to many relationship LIST Case:- I have two LIST LIST1 have its own form -Form1 LIST2 have its own form - Form2 List2 is having a element cascading drop-down This works perfectly when the LIST2 is standalone (When i see this cascading element...
  12. R

Fabrik URL Structure Broken from 2.5 to 3.1

Hi All Earlier i was using Fabrik url strucure in Fabrik 2.5 below which was working perfectly "http://localhost/index.php?option=com_fabrik&tmpl=component&view=details&formid=$formid&listid=$listid&rowid=$rowid&iframe=1&layout=default"; now in Fabrik 3.1, i tried using same URL and...
  13. R

Get the Fabrik Form label with PHP Code?

Hi All I am trying to get the Fabrik Form Label with PHP code, but its not working I tried this:- $form = $this->form; echo $form->label; But the above code not working, i m getting this Notice: Undefined property: PlgFabrik_FormPHP::$form in Notice: Trying to get property of...
  14. R

Fatal error: Call to undefined method JDocumentPdf::setPaper() in C

Hi In the form view, i am trying to generate PDF view but i am getting this below error Fatal error: Call to undefined method JDocumentPdf::setPaper() in C:\location.... Suggest any help
  15. R

Call PHP script exernally in Fabrik Forms

Hi All As we all know, PDF output doesn't work properly in Joomla and Fabrik. I have added a HTML Form Script on top of Joomla Form using form Plugin ( get Top Content) <form action="script1_pdf.php" method="POST"> <table border="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td align="right"><input type="submit"...
  16. R

how to get element value from raw Form ( form not submitted)

Hi I have a Form, where i have 3 Elements Text Multiselect Dropdown Single Select Dropdown Before User Submits the form, i want to get the value of above 3 elements using PHP and want to capture this values in a variable. For multiselect Dropdown i want to capture this with comma separated...
  17. R

Have 4 List Tables in One Joomla Artilce. - Use One Advance Search

Hi All I have a Joomla Article Page, where i have used 4 List Table. All the list tables have some common Attributes like Region Date Division Etc. I want to utilize Advance Search Feature, if i select certain parameters from Advance Search and filter it all 4 List table should get affected...
  18. R

Limit the Dropdown value in database join element

Hi All I am using database join element In that i am using Drop down my list value is 50. When i open that dropdown in form it gives me 50 rows. Can i limit the view to 10. So that when i scroll i should get next10 and then scroll next 10
  19. R

Disable Upload Element Preview

Hi All I am using uploadfile element in forms. i save a file using uploadfile element in form When i again edit the form it shows me preview of that uploaded file. Any idea how to disable this Preview of uploaded file
  20. R

Search and add Record to Field Element

Hi All Can we add an icon behind the editbox/Field element, and if clicked then appears a search form where the user can search for record and select a table record and add the field element
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back