How to switch off Detail View pop up in Fabrik List Module

ritesh123

Hi All

I am facing following problem and here is the scenario

I am using Fabrik List Module

1. When i use display number of pages in the bottom display dropdown in list view, i get below error

Invalid controller: name='list', format='html'

2. To rectify above error, i enabled Ajaxify= Yes under Advanced Tab of Fabrik List Module

Once i enable this, problem#1 gone but it created another problem, wherein i see pop up on click of Details View, i don't want to have pop-up in the details view.

How to avoid both the issues at the same time.

I am using bootstrap template
I have overriden fabrik_layout bootstap template that is given in Github
Joomla 3.8.7

Thanks!

Last edited:
Does anyone have solution for this, i guess this is a common problem. Please let me know if anyone has any solution or hint to fix this....

Thanks

1. When i use display number of pages in the bottom display dropdown in list view, i get below error

Invalid controller: name='list', format='html'
(...)
I have overriden fabrik_layout bootstap template that is given in Github
Not clear - at least to me - how exactly you have overridden what, but anyway: is the error also thrown with default layout/template?

2. To rectify above error, i enabled Ajaxify= Yes under Advanced Tab of Fabrik List Module

Once i enable this, problem#1 gone but it created another problem, wherein i see pop up on click of Details View, i don't want to have pop-up in the details view.
As it states in the tooltip when you hover over the "Ajaxify links" label:
"If yes selected then edit/add forms and detail views will appear in a modal window loaded via ajax."
So, in this regard the system works as you could expect.

Back to #1 to see if the error is caused by your overrides and you can turn "ajaxifying links" off.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back