Search results

1. isiway

fabrik list: how to show chosen Filters above result list / Access to filters in result?

Hi, I am using JOOMLA with FABRIK, all the newest versions. On a page with a fabrik list module with a filter I would like the filter values/my query to be shown on top of the result list. FILTER: material 1 (Wood chosen) material 2 (Plastic chosen) .... ..... Button SEARCH YOUR QUERY You...
  2. isiway

Fabrik Form Rest cant be updated/ Missing in Downloads

Hi, FYI: Fabrik Form rest cant be updated via JOOMLA and also on your download page it is missing. Kind regards, isiway
  3. isiway

List Module: show an extra "generated" column with data-dependant link to email-form

Hi, I have a list which filters entries where I want to add a item-dependant link to an email-form for that specific item. The list shows the data: ID DESCRIPTION 1 Item ABC 2 Item DEF ... but I want to show ID DESCRIPTION LINK to FORM 1 Item ABC Link1...
  4. isiway

Dropdown in filters: hide empty entries

Hi, for some reasons the select in a dropdown list shows an empty entry: Like: Please choose -- EMPTY/ BLANK line--- ABS Aluminium Eisen .... In HTML it looks like this: <div class="fabrik_ksb_input_mat1"> <select id="bue_relaunch_fabrik_xdb_ks___auswahl_mat1value"...
  5. isiway

List/ Filter elements: hide/ toggle elements of filter

Hi, I have a filter with the following elements: Material 1* Material 2* Type 1 Type 2 Param1 Param2 .... I would like to show only Material 1 and Material 2 when calling the list and to show something like "Open/ Close other filters" via a toggle for the other elements. When "Open / Clode...
  6. isiway

Life easier? Updating from Joomla 2.5.28 with Fabrik 3.2 to JOOMLA 3.6.4 and Fabrik 3.5.1

Hello, realy getting into FABRIK again ;) For 2 years we have been successfully using FABRIK (now Version 3.2) in a JOOMLA (Version 2.5.28) to manage a database of certain materials in 5 languages. Thanks for the great component! Now we are in the process of relaunching JOOMLA to the newest...
  7. isiway

Form with drag and drop of topic numbers automatically numbering/ Logfile

Hi, we are planing a web application for the administration of documents. Since I worked already with FABRIK I am considering to use it again, BUT I have to confirm a certain functionality my customer requested. So structured documents and their elements will be defined as a list ?documents...
  8. isiway

Simple question? Show group header in list

Hello, I forgot how to show the group headers in the fabrik list on top of the element columns. I am using the default.php... I think it is defined by the list but I cant find it. Thanks, isiway
  9. isiway

Element copied to other list, filter with databasejoin does not work in copied list

Hello, I have a list f.e. customers-main with 2 elements and 50 entries. customer name (field) customer type (databasejoin to an extra list customertypes): id descr 1 easy 2 difficult Showing this list with the fabrik list module (both elements are filters) is fine, it...
  10. isiway

Setting Dropdown height in Filter

Hi there, I have to dropdown showing a list of 20 materials. When the dropdown opens it only shows 80% of the options without scrolling. I would like the dropdown to show all materials without scrolling. I tried with css to change it without success :( In the form of multiselect dropdowns...
  11. isiway

clearing filters via param/url?

Hi, I have page "my page" with a joomla artcile and a fabrik list module showing 10 filters and the corresponding list. So f.e. in the beginning alle filters show "all". I choose element filter 1=XYZ and it shows all items with XYZ in the list. So far so good. Now, when I go to other pages on...
  12. isiway

Fabrik List module accessing a pre-filtered list is showing list without pre-filter

Hello, I have a (main) list A with 1000 items. I have another list B as pre-filtered view to A (..where internet-status=1, restricting it to 60 items) I have a list module, accessing B. It is show all 1000 items? Why is that, why do I have to repeat the pre-filter in the list module...
  13. isiway

filter checkbox , count, logic and/or multiple select in query

Hello, in a list of glues I have a filter I have a checkbox-element "Item XY" with 10 possible values to mark. When filling out this filter I want a maximum of 2 checkboxes to be filled out otherwise it should not be possible to send the filter. When I add just a simple javascript to the...
  14. isiway

filter/ linkk

Hello, in a list with a filter of about 5 elements I would like to have link with params to a contact-form at the end of EACH row "Contact" showing the current id of the row (that I can manage) andthe elements and the values of the filter (so that we know what the customer was searching for)...
  15. isiway

Order of Dropdown in Filter

Hello, I have a list "material" where the id corresponds with the alphabetical order of the values 1 aaa 2 bbb 3 ccc ... ... 10 hhh 11 ppp 12 qqq ... I have a list "glues" where a field "fitting materials" is defined as multiselect dropdown where the ordering of the values is...
  16. isiway

Search a List via "extended" Standard-Filter or via extra form

I have a simple list of glues with informations, how well they glue certain materials: article no = 4711 (show in list, no filter) description = Description here (Textfield, show in list, no filter) glue-basis: Acrylat (dropdown, show in list, filter YES!) Material Plastic = 1 (mat_plastic...
  17. isiway

Confused about the fabrik Versions for Joomla 2.5

Hello, which version do I use for a production system with Joomla 2.5.16? I have 3.0.9, is that right? Sometimes the anouncements for Fabrik 3.1 x say it works with J2.5? What are the rc-Versions? Thank you! Kind regards, Carola (isiway)
  18. isiway

Menu params: SELECT does not work for List and Prefilter

Hello, I have JOOMLA 2.5.14 and Fabrik 3.1. In Joomla Menus, editing an menu item linking to a database XY I cant set up the params in COM_FABRIK_MENU_LIST_OPTIONS: show in list SELECT Prefilter SELECT The buttons SELECT both do not work, so nothing happens when I click on them...
  19. isiway

Update from 2.1 to 3.0 for production/ complete instructions

Hello, I am wondering whether it makes sence and is save to update my existing joomla 1.5/ fabrik 2.1 site to Joomla 1.7/ fabrik 3.0 site? Do I have to expect big problems? Where do I find complete update instructions, the ones in the forum are rather confusing....? Thank you, isiway
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back