Search results

1. X

[SOLVED]operator not supported for strings

Sorry for the late reply,it works fine now,thnks!
  2. X

Thnks a lot Hugh, waiting for your news
  3. X

After some research I discovered that the error must be in JROOT/components/com_fabrik/models/list-advanced-search.php line 284 $advanced[$k][] = FArrayHelper::getValue($filters[$k], $i, ''); seems to be something wrong with php7.1 and the declaration of arrays... Is there anybody else...
  4. X

Trying to use advanced search with an AND operator on a list, I get this error. When using only one filter,it works fine
  5. X

Error decoding JSON data: Control character error, possibly incorrectly encoded

Thnks for the detailed reply Hugh. I followed your directions and I also had to do the same for another element that had calculations also. Thnkfully, there were no "}" at the end of params and I erase the calculation. Save those elements settings again and everything works fine. One thing I...
  6. X

How! Huge error report... The error is too big to fit in the message, so I attach it's rest body in the text file... Error decoding JSON data: Control character error, possibly incorrectly encoded : the bad data is...
  7. X

This happens when trying to access a list. Already the latest update from github... Any ideas?
  8. X

[SOLVED]Another 500 Fabrik has generated an incorrect query for the list

Everything ok, thnks again!!!!
  9. X

Just a short offtopic about subscriptions. I am a part time developer so a monthly or yearly subscription for me maybe a bit not valued. I do need help from time to time. Of course I am willing to pay, but how about a one time "paid ticket" for all us,part time and rarely asking for help? Just...
  10. X

Sorry about the bumping it won't happen again in community section I've filled out my-sites, thnks again for your help
  11. X

Hi, yes I was wondering for that LE too. Althought the link does work for me, I attach a screenshot from the url. May be a DNS error, cause it's a new subdomain. Please try again
  12. X

http://hls.georgeapps.gr/index.php?option=com_fabrik&view=list&listid=5 This is the list page at the front end,if you need access to backend also,let me know and I'll send in pm. Thnks
  13. X

Hi all, latest Fabrik and Joomla I get You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'lines LEFT JOIN `products` AS `products` ON `products`.`id` = `lines`.`p_id` LE' at line 2</pre> watch the part...
  14. X

Chrome error to fullcalendar viz

As soon as I updated joomla to 3.7.0 and all fabrik components to 3.6,google chrome does not show events on fullcalendar. All other browsers works fine
  15. X

InlineEdit Access Level Error?

"As is" means it has some kind of such errors?
  16. X

It happens in every element in the list. Elements acl are set to Special. I''ll post photos soon
  17. X

In one of my Lists I have InlineEdit plugin enabled. Access Level of List - Relative Menu and Elements is set to Special. When a user with ACL Special tries to edit an element in list view through inlinedit, the element does not change it's value! It remains the same. The same user, if uses the...
  18. X

Date element in Advanced Search - How to select time?

Nasty? HaHa! Anyway, I thought the solution was to use hand... Thnks!
  19. X

Date element in Advanced Search - How to select time?

I am using date element with "show time selector" turned to on. In form it's really working fine. So the date is stored as e.g. "2017-4-3 15:00" When using date element in advaced search though, I can only choose the date and not the time, so the data are populated in search field as the...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back