[SOLVED]Another 500 Fabrik has generated an incorrect query for the list

Status
Not open for further replies.

xtrgeo

Hi all,

latest Fabrik and Joomla
I get

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'lines LEFT JOIN `products` AS `products` ON `products`.`id` = `lines`.`p_id` LE' at line 2</pre>

watch the part syntax to use near 'lines LEFT JOIN

there is no ` on both sides of listname lines, as there are on products...

Call stack
#
Function Location
1 () JROOT/components/com_fabrik/models/list.php:930
2 FabrikFEModelList->getData() JROOT/components/com_fabrik/models/list.php:700
3 FabrikFEModelList->render() JROOT/components/com_fabrik/views/list/view.base.php:405
4 FabrikViewListBase->display() JROOT/components/com_fabrik/views/list/view.html.php:41
5 FabrikViewList->display() JROOT/libraries/joomla/cache/controller/view.php:98
6 JCacheControllerView->get() JROOT/components/com_fabrik/controllers/list.php:93
7 FabrikControllerList->display() JROOT/libraries/legacy/controller/legacy.php:709
8 JControllerLegacy->execute() JROOT/components/com_fabrik/fabrik.php:181
9 require_once() JROOT/libraries/cms/component/helper.php:389
10 JComponentHelper::executeComponent() JROOT/libraries/cms/component/helper.php:364
11 JComponentHelper::renderComponent() JROOT/libraries/cms/application/site.php:191
12 JApplicationSite->dispatch() JROOT/libraries/cms/application/site.php:230
13 JApplicationSite->doExecute() JROOT/libraries/cms/application/cms.php:265
14 JApplicationCms->execute() JROOT/index.php:49

Last edited:
I definitely should be quoted, our list model code quotes all table names in the from and join clauses.

Can you point me at the list page, and make sure Fabrik debug is enabled (in global options).

-- hugh

Hi,

yes I was wondering for that LE too.

Althought the link does work for me, I attach a screenshot from the url. May be a DNS error, cause it's a new subdomain. Please try again

Attachments

• image.PNG
    image.PNG
    59.4 KB · Views: 44
Can you also enable J! debug? I need to see the full query, and I think J! debug needs to be enabled for us to show the query.

BTW, bumping doesn't work in Community. If you need answers / fixes to a set time limit, you need to take out a support sub. In Community, I look as and when I have a few minutes spare, and pick an issue pretty much at random to fix for free.

-- hugh

Hi,

yes I was wondering for that LE too.

Althought the link does work for me, I attach a screenshot from the url. May be a DNS error, cause it's a new subdomain. Please try again

That LE is just where the MySQL error reporting has truncated the part of the query it displays. That's actually the start of another "LEFT JOIN".

But that's why I need to see the whole query in the error.

-- hugh

Hmmm, looking at the code, it's never going to show the whole query in that error msg.

Fill out http://fabrikar.com/you/my-sites with a superadmin login (make one specifically for us, disable or delete it when we're done, make sure language is set to english).

-- hugh

Sorry about the bumping it won't happen again in community section

I've filled out my-sites, thnks again for your help

Just a short offtopic about subscriptions. I am a part time developer so a monthly or yearly subscription for me maybe a bit not valued. I do need help from time to time. Of course I am willing to pay, but how about a one time "paid ticket" for all us,part time and rarely asking for help?

Just a small thinking...

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back