Search results

1. G

user_ajax JSON Fabrik 3.0.x Explained

Demo URL updated http://develop.us.cloudlogin.co/index.php/user-ajax-fabrik-3-0-x
  2. G

Remove repeated gropup js event Fabrik 3

Updated and working! Thanks Rob!
  3. G

The link says "Not found" ???
  4. G

Detailed problem with "delete repeated group" event. I add this to '/components/com_fabrik/js/form_X.js' file: Fabrik.addEvent('fabrik.form.group.delete.end', function(form, event, groupId, rC){ somefunction(); }); I want to call a function when a repeated group is deleted, but the problem...
  5. G

After a lot of research in the forums and tests, i acomplished a JSON call with Fabrik 3.0.x, i think there's not a clear reference of how to do this with Fabrik 3.0.x. So i made this example and demo: First an example of a 'one value' request, this doesn't require JSON...
  6. G

How to grey out the submit button?

If you are still looking for a solution, i suggest this: In /components/com_fabrik/js/form_X.js option 1: var btn = document.getElement('input[name=submit]'); btn.disabled = "disabled"; btn.setStyle('opacity', 0.5); option 2: var btn = form_X._getButton('submit'); btn.disabled = "disabled"...
  7. G

Form confirmation plugin not working

Friendly bump
  8. G

Friendly bump
  9. G

Friendly bump
  10. G

I'm working with some AJAX functions in a project, i am trying to catch an event when a repeated group is removed, i have managed to catch an addRepeated event with this documentation: http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/form-javascript/ But i'm having trouble catching removeRepeated...
  11. G

I know, i have made several tests in my local server and there's no change. I'm using a secondary db connection for the tables, do you think this may cause the problem? I'll send you the ftp account info through private msg. Thanks Diego
  12. G

Friendly bump.
  13. G

The confiramtion plugin is not working in any of the forms.
  14. G

Hi Rob. Heres the link to the page: http://develop.sc54.info I'll send you the superuser user and pass in a private message. Diego
  15. G

Hi, i'm tyring to use the confirmation plugin in F3.0.6.3, but it doesn't do antything, in fact is interrupting the execution of other plugins and even the submition. I made a Github update today, and it still doesn't work, there's no error displayed, it only returns back to the list. Is this...
  16. G

Floating tooltips conflict with template

Solved, thanks for the response.
  17. G

Floating tooltips conflict with template

Hi. I'm having conflict with the mootools script in my template, the result of the conflict is this: menudropdown.js I have traced the script thet is in conflict, is this: /* OT Document JAVASCRIPT for MENU DROPDOWN */ if (typeof(MooTools) != 'undefined') { var subnav = new Array()...
  18. G

Retrieve label in custom list template - NOTE for developers

Problem solved I made the upgrade of Joomla and Fabrik, everything seems to work right now. Thanks for the support, continue the good work. Diego
  19. G

Retrieve label in custom list template - NOTE for developers

Thanks for the advice, i will udpate my Joomla and follow troester's instructions, i was hoping that the ugrade of J wasn't necessary, my fail. I will return with the results. Diego :)
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back