Search results

1. J

Fabrik has generated an incorrect query for the list

I'm running into an issue where I can't view the List of a have a Form, which contains the following elements: Text Fields - QTY 4 DB Join - QTY 1 CCD - QTY 2 File Upload - QTY 1, set to AJAX mode The form seems to function perfectly. Using phpMyAdmin, I can see the records getting populated...
  2. J

FileUpload Element on iOS - AJAX Doesn't Allow Video Files

Is there any way to enable Video files to be captured or uploaded when using the AJAX file uploader? The standard, non-AJAX uploader allows this, but as soon as I turn on AJAX, I lose the ability to upload Video. I get both options on Android when using AJAX. Screenshot attached to show the...
  3. J

MySQL Errors with Cascading Dropdowns + WHERE Statement

Hey everyone, I have set up a form that uses 1 DB Join element and 2 Cascading Dropdowns. This is intended to work as a vehicle selector, so a user can select Year Make Model using these three dropdowns. I have it working using a source data table that contains the vehicle records (Year...
  4. J

Using the File Upload Element on Mobile (iPhone/Android/Tablets)

Hey Fabrik Team, I will be running a photo contest soon and I was planning to use Fabrik to receive entries. I need the ability for users to upload images from any device... desktop, laptop, mobile, tablets, etc. Last time I checked (November), the File Upload element did not work with my...
  5. J

How to Collect Images from Mobile Devices & Create a Gallery

I have a scenario where a team of people will be at a convention center. I want everybody to be able to take photos with their phone (iOS and Android), upload them to Joomla and appear as a photo gallery in a single post. I tried the File Upload plugin, but it doesn't seem to be supported on...
  6. J

Form Validation Redirects to 404 Page

I think I have a similar problem to whats described in this (closed) thread: http://fabrikar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27461 If I submit the form on my site without completing a required field, I get redirected to a 404 page. SH404SEF seems to think the following URL is being requested...
  7. J

Forms Break when 2 Forms Exist on the Same Page

I have a fabrik form module that exists in the right sidebar and shows up on nearly every page of the site. I also have some instances where a Joomla menu item is a fabrik form, or a another Fabrik module is loaded into the content section (using Modules Anywhere from NoNumber). This causes...
  8. J

Viewing Large Lists & Visualizations = Server Timeouts

I have accumulated several large lists with Fabrik...anywhere from 1000-25,000 rows. If I try to "View Data" on the back end, or view the data in a Visualization format on the front end, the server always times out. If I view the FULL PROCESSLIST in MySQL, I see three entries. The first one...
  9. J

How to Streamline CCD's on an iPhone / Android / Mobile Device?

I have developed a form that is intended to be used for people on mobile devices. There is 1 database join and 2 cascading dropdown elements in this form. Out of the box, the CCD's work, but the user must click "Next" or "Done" on the iPhone for the CCD to start querying the data. So when the...
  10. J

Form Redirect Plugin Stripping Custom URL Query Parameters

I have a form constructed like this: Element 1: DB Join Element 2: CCD Element 3: CCD Element 4: CCD (Hidden) - Submit Button Element 4 shows a URL, which the Form Redirect Plugin uses when the Submit button is clicked. I want to attach a URL query parameter to the URL in the hidden...
  11. J

JUser Sync Problems & Duplicate Forms

I've created a form using the JUser plugin. Overall, it seems to work pretty good, but there are a few instances where problems come up. 1. Joomla User's are not being sync'd with the List created by the Form. "Synchronize Users" and "Sync on Edit" are set to "Yes". There is a hidden...
  12. J

How to Make a Database Join Watch Another Element?

I have a form with a DB join, followed by several cascading drop down elements. I also have another database join after the CCD's in the form. How can I make the second database join watch one of the last CCD's, so the data in the 2nd DB join is triggered after the user inputs several selections?
  13. J

2 Database Joins on 1 Form, 2nd Join Fails to Load with MySQL Where statement?

I have a form set up with several groups of cascading dropdowns. The overall structure looks like this: Group 1: - Element 1 = DB Join - Element 2 = Cascading Drop Down, watches Element 1 - Element 3 = Cascading Drop Down, watches Element 2 Group 2: - Element 4 = Cascading Drop Down, watches...
  14. J

Validation Causes Elements to Move Vertically on the No Labels Template in IE

I've added some validation rules to my form, and it works great in Chrome, Firefox and Safari. But in IE, the validations run and cause the field elements to drop to the next line. I'm pretty good with CSS, but I'm not sure how to trouble shoot this because the validation is dynamic and the...
  15. J

Using Fabrik on SSL / HTTPS = Unsecure Content Warnings

I have a form that displays in a secure area (HTTPS). In both IE and Chrome, I get warnings stating that there is unsecure content, and the form doesn't load properly until unless I approve the unsecure content. If I check the source code, it looks like all the URLs injected by fabrik are...
  16. J

Porting Form to Facebook = Validation Errors

I am using another Joomla extension to port a Fabrik form into a facebook application tab. It works really great, but when I add on validations to elements, I run into display issues. Essentially, if I click into an element with a "notempty" validation rule, the element immediately begins to...
  17. J

Change User Group / Access Level on Submit?

I have a scenario where I want to show non-registered users "Content-A", registered users "Content-B", and registered users who have submitted a form "Content-C". Is it possible to change a users access level upon submitting a Fabrik form? Or is ther another way to show different content on...
  18. J

Save Fabrik Form Module = Selected Form Resets & Nothing Displays

I am trying to use the Fabrik Form Module to display a form on a page. Every time I click Save in Module Manager, the form I selected in the Module parameters resets itself so that no form is selected. This results in no form displaying on the page. Anyone else experience this? Any ideas on...
  19. J

User Plugin - Set as Editable Textbox, Not Dropdown Box?

I want to set up a contact form using Fabrik. Part of the contact form asks for a Name and an Email address. If the person has an account on my site, I'd like the name and email address fields to pre-populate with their Joomla info (assuming they are logged in). I tried to do this using the...
  20. J

Multiple Drop Downs using DB Join with Auto/Pre Filtering?

I am trying to set up a contact form. In the contact form, I need Name and Address fields. Ideally, these fields would be pre-populated if the user is logged into Joomla. After that, I want a user to tell me what vehicle they own. I have created a database table of all possible year, make...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back