Search results

1. jcc

Workaround Picklist element on list showing ID instead of option text

Fabrik 3.10, j!3.10.12 converted to Fabrik 4.0 official release, J!4.4.2 Fabrik fabrikar-publicfabrik-74a67035f558 (2024-04-12) git kit update SEF & URL rewrite on Displaying a picklist element on a list shows the ID rather than the option text. I have verified that the PHP to populate the...
  2. jcc

Stack dump in AJAX return from calc

Fabrik 3.10, j!3.10.12 converted to Fabrik 4.0 official release, J!4.4.2 Applied Fabrik update fabrikar-publicfabrik-74a67035f558 (2024-04-12) git kit SEF & URL rewrite on On a calc field, I am getting exception within the AJAX response (before the JSON document): Warning: Array to string...
  3. jcc

Fixed Tip text with eval=yes cannot contain percent sign ("%")

J!4, Fabrik 4 initial release kit. Element tip text that includes a '%' character anywhere when Eval=Yes results in an exception when trying to view the list or form: 3 arguments are required, 2 given Percent sign can be anywhere in the tip text, including in a comment. e.g. return...
  4. jcc

databasejoin rendered as checkbox js Change action does not fire

J! 2.5.11, Fabrik 3.0.7 (also fails with github as of about an hour ago) I have a databasejoin rendered as checkbox with a js Change action of "alert('Hello World!');". Checking the checkbox does not give me my alert. Firebug is not reporting any exceptions. I also tried a few other action...
  5. jcc

Edit & Save Fabrik Objects

Joomla! 2.5.11, Fabrik 3.0.7 I notice as I change versions of Fabrik that I occasionally run into a problem that is fixed by editing an object (form, list, group, etc) in the administrator back-end and then saving. I assume this is because options/params are added or changed from time to time...
  6. jcc

Lost ability for user to edit their own data

J! 2.5.9; Fabrik (github pull from master yesterday) I have a list on a table which joins 3 additional tables; each repeatable. On this list, I want to allow users to edit their own records, so I have the Edit records Access "or use field" set to a column in one of the joined tables...
  7. jcc

CSV export not working for my lists

I am running J! 2.5.7 & Fabrik 3.0.6.3 + the 2-Oct github on the public site and 29-Oct github on development with the same results. I have 3 lists that are filtered. I cannot export any of them - I get the: "Loading 0 / records. saving to" and then the popup with: "No records available...
  8. jcc

Autocomplete failing with javascript SyntaxError

J! 2.5.7. Testing latest github Fabrik-fabrik-3.0.6.3-160-g85771c3 (about 1.5 hours ago.) This was not happening in the github from late on 2012-09-28. Entering any (search) character in the autocomplete element fails with a syntax error in date.js (line 106). It gets better...enter a second...
  9. jcc

Autocomplete missing SQL 'WHERE' when using 'Joins where and/or order by statement'

J! 2.5.7/github Fabrik-fabrik-3.0.6.3-141-g325b6d4 I have an autocomplete on a form that is generating invalid SQL syntax. [See images] As you can see, the 'Joins where' SQL contains a sub-select. It is the 'where' in the sub-select that is being stripped from the SQL before the query is...
  10. jcc

Lost & Found - related data links

J! 2.5.7 + github Fabrik-fabrik-3.0.6.3-141-g325b6d4 FYI - applying this github, I found that one of my LISTs with related data lost the links (column headings were there, but nothing at all in the columns). Note that the links on the FORM were showing. I went into the the LIST in the...
  11. jcc

auto-complete returning rows from wrong table

I updated this morning from Fabrik-fabrik-3.0.6.3-31-g385d22c to Fabrik-fabrik-3.0.6.3-79-g9c78792 (J! 2.5.7). I have a few auto-complete databasejoins and I've tested a few of them. They each seem to be querying the wrong tables. I see in firebug that the correct element id is being sent in...
  12. jcc

List edit,view buttons missing when no delete access

I updated this morning from Fabrik-fabrik-3.0.6.3-31-g385d22c to Fabrik-fabrik-3.0.6.3-79-g9c78792 (J! 2.5.7). One of the results is that we lost LIST link buttons (edit,view) on some, but not all, LISTS. All lists have Render buttons as inline as recommended in recent threads, but the...
  13. jcc

No restriction in form/detail related data counts

J! 2.5.7/Fabrik github Fabrik-fabrik-3.0.6.3-31-g385d22c I have a list (Account) that has 2 Related Data->List links enabled. Accessing the List in the J! front-end returns quickly. Selecting one of the rows to view in form or detail requires a significant amount of time. Looking at the work...
  14. jcc

Too many queries in databasejoin

Too many queries in databasejoin for form/detail J! 2.5.7/Fabrik github Fabrik-fabrik-3.0.6.3-31-g385d22c I have a list (Account) that has 3 databasejoin elements (rendered as drop-down). 2 of the databasejoin elements (primary_local_address_id, primary_remote_address_id) include a "Joins...
  15. jcc

3.0.6.3 real?

I'm running Joomla! 2.5.6 and Fabrik github Fabrik-fabrik-3.0.6.1-64-g6118aa8 with some hand modifications from Rob and Hugh. Joomla! is telling me that 3.0.6.3 updates are available, but I haven't seen any announcement for it. I am subscribed to the Announcements and Code Announcements...
  16. jcc

List "Related Data" showing 'Add' link for list when zero rows

J! 2.5.6 and today's github Fabrik-fabrik-3.0.6.1-64-g6118aa8 + a timestamp.php code change from http://fabrikar.com/forums/showthread.php?p=150173#post150173. This is regarding the same list as described in http://fabrikar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27898. In the list I have 3 related data...
  17. jcc

timestamp plugin displays incorrectly

So, I'm working on a post to describe issues with the date plugin (http://fabrikar.com/forums/showthread.php?p=150145&posted=1#post150145) and I decided to try changing my element to a timestamp to see if that would work-around my issue. Please refer to the linked post for background and a...
  18. jcc

Form "Show Related Data" Links show List name

Rob helped me with the edits he made yesterday in this thread - http://fabrikar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27898. I am still running the version as it was modified on the system. The site was running version github Fabrik-fabrik-3.0.6.1-8-g526c8bf until then. Now I can get to the Form...
  19. jcc

[Enhancement Request] encrypt user/password in connections table

I'm not really sure how concerned I should be about this, but I noticed that the user and password are stored in the <prefix>_fabrik_connections table in clear text. It seems to me that those credentials would be of a more sensitive nature than those in <prefix>_users which are encrypted...
  20. jcc

Datetime stored with wrong timezone

J! 2.5.6 Fabrik - github Fabrik-fabrik-3.0.6.1-8-g526c8bf This seems to be happening for all of my date elements, which seem to imply a system-wide type issue. The elements are set to store in Local Time (see image), but it stores UTC. The host is set to America/New York Joomla Server Time...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back