Search results

1. F

Is there limit on amount of rows in lists in Fabrik?

When a list come close to about 400 records, it stops displaying in front end and page after loading for about 30sec finally throws 500 Internal Server Error. If I reduce number of records to about 300 it works (although is still slow). It doesn't matter how many rows I set to display at once...
  2. F

FastCGI problem

I have a database that runs on Joomla 2.5.5 (Don't remember fabrik version but it hasn't been updated for a year), last month all the front end tables stopped working, subpages with those tables stopped loading and throw 500 Internal Server Error. I checked the logs and it looks like there is...
  3. F

COM_FABRIK_ERR_JOIN_TO_OTHER_DB

I have found similar thread but the solution posted there doesn't fix this error for me. I restored a backup using Akeeba, I created new database for new copy of the site. Home page works fine, but when I go to specific lists from menu it throws 500 Error : COM_FABRIK_ERR_JOIN_TO_OTHER_DB I...
  4. F

Adding new records suddenly stopped working

Everything was working fine but suddenly adding new rows to the table doesn't work anymore, I fill the form, save it, it says record was added ok, but it doesn't show in the table. Also some other projects started disappearing if I make changes to it and click Save. What could be wrong?
  5. F

How to check who has deleted a record

Hi, I was wondering if there is any way at all to check if user, and who exactly that was, has deleted one row in the table (in frontend), it is suddenly gone and I don't know if it's fabrik issue or if someone has deleted it, is there any way of checking this?
  6. F

display read-only data from another table

Is it possible to display 'read-only' data from another list on the detailed view? I tried joining two tables but then it also adds editable dropdown to the form which I don't want. I also tried using "Show related data links" form option, and it's kind of what I need but it only shows a link...
  7. F

Hide default option from drop down in details view

I have drop down fields with first option "Please select" set to default, the field is not required, how can I set it to show nothing in details view if no option was chosen (so the default is set) - I don't want to see 'Please select' on my forms when nothing was chosen
  8. F

Ordering repeated groups

How can I order repeated groups added within one group so that the latest one is always added to the top, not to the bottom, of the group?
  9. F

PDf stopped working after upgrade to 3.0.6.3

After upgrade to fabrik 3.0.6.3 list to pdf option stopped working, settings: - debugging= no - pdf template=admin - generates blank pdf - if pdf template=default- it doesn't generate pdf just goes to blank page in browser how to solve this? client is complaining, the option was working fine...
  10. F

Notes plugin manual

Could someone provide a manual for notes plugin, I'm not even sure whether it is what I need and I can't get it to work.
  11. F

User field to show author name

I have a textarea field, that is used as a note area, with the user field in the same group which automatically shows logged in user so that it displays author name next to the note created. The problem is that when another user logs in and opens the form or even only detailed view - the...
  12. F

File upload - how to delete uploaded file?

How to add option to delete uploaded file in the form?
  13. F

all uploaded files info is gone after changing group settings

I have a group that contains file upload, the group was set to not be repeatable, but because there was no delete option I changed it repeatable=yes and now all info and links to my earlier uploaded files in the forms is gone, it says 'no data' - how to show the info back?
  14. F

Element access settings

I have a textarea field that is used as a note field, I'm using it together with date and user field as a group so that many users can add many notes. I would like to restrict this field (or group?) so that all already created can be only edited and deleted by admins, but that anyone can add new...
  15. F

Exporting to pdf stopped working after upgarde

I upgraded to latest 3.0.6 and exporting lists to pdf stopped working correctly - it only generates blank grey page
  16. F

User & Date fields problems

I have a note field with the user field next to it, which automatically shows logged in user name so that it automatically adds author name to the note created. The problem is that when another user logs in and view the form with the note (view or edit screen) the user field shows currently...
  17. F

Print styling lost after upgarde

I created custom_css.php file in the new form template which I called default_custom in roder to add styles to the print layout, everything was working fine until I upgraded to latest 3.0.6 - all my styling from print layout is gone, also styling in the details view is not exactly right - why...
  18. F

Error 500 on all front end views and forms after moving to new location

I have moved my fabrik site to another location using Akeeba backup, everything restored fine and home page is working but when I click menu links in the front end to the lists or forms I got Error 500: You may not be able to visit this page because of [....] USER JOIN ON NON-JOOMLA DATABASE...
  19. F

Table, form and eleemnts suddenly gone!!!

I was changing details view templates in my forms into custom template and one of the lists and whole form are suddenly gone- I lost all records in the list and whole form is empty too, all elements vanished too. All other forms and lists are fine. Is there any way to get it back, I have...
  20. F

Table and form suddenly gone!!!

I was changing details view templates in my forms into custom template and one of the lists and whole form are suddenly gone- I lost all records in the list and whole form is empty too, all elements vanished too. All other forms and lists are fine. Is there any way to get it back, I have some...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back