Search results

1. O

Can I use php code in fabrik content plugin?

Hi! Can I use php code in fabrik content plugin, like this: ?tablename1___elementname1[value][]=$currentyear&tablename1___elementname2[value][]=$currentquarter ? And before this code I want to use Sourcerer - a Joomla Plugin - for set $currentyear and for $currentquarter something...
  2. O

filter+databasejoin

Look, Please, install version 3.0.6 (3.0.6.1) NOT 3.0.6.3!!!!!!! With 3.0.6.3 I also have problems. Element type databasejoin not connecting to database correctly. And element type Fileupload not work correctly. I have joomla 2.5.6 with fabrik 3.0.6 (official release)...
  3. O

filter+databasejoin

Advanced search + databasejoin work at me. I look this filters not like field. I look this filters like dropdown. Maybe, when you created databasejoin element, you must choose option "Render join as" = "Drop-down" ?????
  4. O

filter+databasejoin

And if you want to use a pre-filter. filtered records, where table2___parent_id = 'Audi'??? it must be in List -> Data -> Pre-Filter: Field: table2___parent_id (label of this element) Condition: equals Value: 'Audi' Type: Text Apply to: your usergroup. (like Public). I...
  5. O

filter+databasejoin

explanation. I have table1.reporting_quarter type databasejoin with filter type Field. it's like your table2.parent_id databasejoin. Then important options of this table1.reporting_quarter is: Render join as: drop-down. Connection: site database Table...
  6. O

filter+databasejoin

I'm from Ukrane. Maybe my English isnot perfect. Look, I have the same databasejoin type filter by label. And it's work OK! But I use versions: Joomla! 2.5.6 Stable [ Ember ] 19-June-2012 14:00 GMT Fabrik 3.0.6 - http://fabrikar.com/blog/76-fabrik-306-out-now more informations about...
  7. O

filter+databasejoin

If I write a query into database mysql then I use value. But in browser I see filter as label and to filter by label. That's all.;)
  8. O

Acces to filter data on PHP

life is great I found an answer on russian forum about multidimensional arrays. So, I want to get data from my filters. Firsterfull, I wrote var_dump($_POST); And I'll see my array of filters; array(20) { ["fabrik___filter"]=> array(1) { ["list_58_com_fabrik_58"]=> array(11) {...
  9. O

I need only syntax.
  10. O

Please, help me. Maybe you known. I need to det data (values) from filter (type - select, dropdown) on php and use it in the my_template/default.php.
  11. O

Element Calculations Don't Update When I change Filters

The problem is solved. Calculations didn't updated when the list was in article as content plugin. And wgen I do joomla menu item with list module, calculations are works.
  12. O

Please, help me. Acces to filter data on PHP. <select id="dbme_entity_performance___reporting_yearvalue" name="fabrik___filter[list_58_com_content_58][value][0]" class="inputbox fabrik_filter" size="1"> <option value="">???? ?????, ???????</option> <option value="2012"...
  13. O

link (placeholder) to group ?

maybe something filter? http://fabrikar.com/wiki/index.php/Content_plug-in3
  14. O

link (placeholder) to group ?

Yes, it's possible in list settings Group By -> Template you can write {placeholder} (like this {tablename___elementname}) Is this answer comes for you? Or not? Look at the picture below
  15. O

Hello, can you help me? Please, look this thread http://fabrikar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28898

Hello, can you help me? Please, look this thread http://fabrikar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28898
  16. O

Element Calculations Don't Update When I change Filters

Hello, I have a little problem. There is a Table1 with fields: table1___id, table1___year, table1___quarter, table1___groupname, table1___parameter1. In list Table1 I have Group By some field ({table1___groupname}). And I have an element Parameter1 ({table1___parameter1}) where there is...
  17. O

Turn on logs in fabrik 3.0.6

How can I turn on logs in Fabrik 3.0.6? Table prefix_fabrik_log in my database is empty. the file /logs/fabrik.log.php is only error log, but not all errors are there. How can I turn on logs in Fabrik 3.0.6?
  18. O

Big Problem with update Fabrik-fabrik-3.0.6.3-94-g04e7d00.zip

Hello. 19 september 2012. I was updated my fabrik in console of ubuntu with way: wget --no-check-certificate https://github.com/Fabrik/fabrik/tarball/master -O - | tar -zx --strip-components 1 current bulid of fabrik: Fabrik-fabrik-3.0.6.3-94-g04e7d00.zip And now I'm having a lot of...
  19. O

send automaticly email when changed list or form.

Hello, How can Fabrik 3.0.6 send automaticly email to email addresses when administrator changed the stucture of list or form? And in the letter must be information what list or form or element was changed? Is it possible?
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back