Big Problem with update Fabrik-fabrik-3.0.6.3-94-g04e7d00.zip

Status
Not open for further replies.

oreolana

Hello.

19 september 2012.
I was updated my fabrik in console of ubuntu with way:
wget --no-check-certificate https://github.com/Fabrik/fabrik/tarball/master -O - | tar -zx --strip-components 1

current bulid of fabrik: Fabrik-fabrik-3.0.6.3-94-g04e7d00.zip

And now I'm having a lot of bugs:

1) I can't create new element.
error in browther (chrome, mozilla):

server Error
On the website there was an error getting http://bd.dndiime.org.ua/administrator/index.php?option=com_fabrik&view=element&layout=edit. The Web site may be down for maintenance or configured incorrectly.
Here are a few suggestions:
Refresh this page later.
HTTP Error 500 (Internal Server Error): If you try to run a query server there was an unexpected situation.

Or joomla say, that I have wrong cid = . Error 500.

2) element database join work wrong.
Early I have a "Joins where and/or order by statement (SQL)" like this:
Code:
WHERE {thistable}.`id` IN (SELECT dbme_entity_repeat_user_access.parent_id FROM dbme_entity, dbme_entity_repeat_user_access WHERE dbme_entity_repeat_user_access.user_access = {$my->id})
And when I edit record in the form now I have errors like this:
Code:
Not unique table/alias: 'dbme_entity' SQL=SELECT DISTINCT(`dbme_entity`.`id`) AS value, entity_full_name AS text FROM `dbme_entity` AS `dbme_entity` WHERE dbme_entity.`entity_full_name` IN (SELECT dbme_entity.entity_full_name FROM dbme_entity, dbme_entity_performance dbme_entity.id IN (SELECT dbme_entity_repeat_user_access.parent_id FROM dbme_entity, dbme_entity_repeat_user_access dbme_entity_repeat_user_access.user_access = 944 )) ORDER BY text ASC

When I delete with rule, I don't see error, but datas not saved.

3) when I see in Fabrik - Connections I see three same connections and all are default!!!

4) I don't change default templates.

5) I have a big database on fabrik. I don't have last backups. I don't want make database (many tables and forms and validations,etc) again. And I don't known, how can I restore early version of fabrik. maybe 3.0.6.1.

Please, help me. Maybe you known it.

I use joomla 2.5.6. Fabrik 3.0.6.1 (now 3.0.6.3)

3) when I see in Fabrik - Connections I see three same connections and all are default!!!

Unless you specifically created the extra two connection I would start by removing two of the connections and mark the remaining one as active.

I would then switch off all caching, (if any), and then perform the latest update once again. Maybe use 'force' or a routine that refreshes all files opposed to just the updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back