Search results

1. G

Tooptip disappears between rows in textarea element

Hi, i have a listview with an textarea element. The text inside this element has multiple rows, because its quite long (in the case of the picture: 3 rows). If i add a tooltip to this element, then the tooltip only appears, when i move the mouse exactly over the text. The tooltip disappears...
  2. G

Fabrik - Cron - PHP plugin will not be executed

Ive installed Joomla 3.3 with Fabrik 3.2 Ive written some PHP code into the Cron - PHP plugin and i can execute it manually successfully. But if i set the time to hourly or dayly or anything other auomated cron, then it will not be executed automatically. Im running it on Windows 2008 R2...
  3. G

Maybe two bugs: copy list item and form button "save as copy"

Hello from Germany, ive found two bugs, maybe someone could try to duplicate this issue: Joomla! 3.3.1 Stable [ Ember ] 11-June-2014 13:30 GMT Protostar and Isis template Fabrik 3.1 rc2 1) If i enable list plugin"copy", then no copy button appears in list, not in frontend and not in...
  4. G

Display a table from MYSQL query, not from database

Is it possible to display a list in fabrik that is generated from a MYSQL query? I dont want show the existing MYSQL table itself. I just want to display an calculated overview of this table. As Example: existing Table contains: Date / Value 2014-04-09 / 1000 2014-04-01 / 2100 2014-03-16 /...
  5. G

Github - what branch?

If i want update by github my Fabrikar 3.1rc2 on Joomla 3.2, what branch i should choose? Master? Joomla3? Joomla3-ci? Joomla3-validations?
  6. G

I cannot see list calculations

I've installed Fabrik 3.1rc2 on Joomla 3.2. I've generated a new list and used existing database table. I've edited one element and enabled sum calculation on it. But at the end of the list i cannot see any sum value - not in frontend and not in backend. I've done the same with Joomla 2.5 and...
  7. G

Calculation of a filtered list

Hello from germany, i have a list with columns "date" and "amount" (Fabrikar 3.0.8). i have klicked to the "fiilter" icon and have set a date range between Jan 2013 and Sept 2013, and i can see all the amounts, that belongs to these days. This is OK so far. Is it possible to calculate a...
  8. G

[solved] How to add validation condition if ... ?

I have two elements on form: Element 1: Checkbox with the label "Do you want tell me your age?" Element 2: Text field with the label "Please type in your age now" I've set a JavaScript, that element 2 is only visible, if element 1 is checked. I've set a validation, that element 2 should not...
  9. G

Element in list shows value instead of label

I've created a dropdown element with the name "Wettart" with following data: Value: 1 Label: Asia handicap Value: 2 Label: Europa handicap Value: 3 Label: Uber and so on If i save new data with the form, then i can choose with the dropdown element between the items Asia handicap, Europa...
  10. G

How to add data on backend?

Hello together, if i click to "fabrik -> lists -> (my_list_name) -> showdata" (translated from german version), then i can see a list / table of all items / data sets which contains inside this list. I can edit a data set, i can delete a data set, but i cannot find any function to add some...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back