Search results

1. D

Count calculation for charts

Hi, I have an element (dropdown) which has a lot of options. Let's say, for instance: Product 1 Product 2 Product 3 Product 4 I would like to do a chart where it could show how many products there is. I mean, the idea is that a salesman selects what he sold and in the end of the week or...
  2. D

Points system - depending on options

Hi, ( It's the second time I will write this as the first time it gave me error :mad: ) I have a partners portal, where I have companies registered - my partners/dealers. Let's supose there's 2 companies, each with 2 managers, the first with 2 salesman and the second with 3 salesman. So...
  3. D

Restrictions on lists view

Hi, And here's me again with another doubt. :) It's about the lists view on the frontpage. I will explain what I need as it's a little specific: I have a partners portal, and they have a form that after filling it, it's possible for us (admins) to view all in the list. I've also...
  4. D

Show dropdown to specific logged users

Hi, Using the plug-in "user", I want to show dropdowns to a specific user. Let's say I have user X and I have 5 different dropdowns that are only shown when a specific user is logged in. I've tried to use the JavaScript conditions on the "user" element but it always hides the dropdown and...
  5. D

Limit access to lists to specific users

Hi, I have a doubt here. I have two persons that will access the list view. Those two persons have different Dealers that will fill the forms. Let's say we have person X and Y, and we have dealers 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5. Person X have Dealers 1, 4 and 5; Person Y have Dealers 2 and 3. I...
  6. D

PHP Condition in a form - Verify checkbox

Hi, I'm with a problem that is messing my head... :( I want a notification e-mail to be sent to me only if a specific checkbox is selected. Here's the frontend image of what I want to be checked: In the backend, here's the image of the conditions I've already tried (I've inserted...
  7. D

Hide fields, add more dropboxes, text field in front of combobox, and more...

Hi there, I've installed Fabrik and I'm playing with it in the company where I'm working in. I have many doubts so I will just be straight forward with my doubts: You can access website here: http://partners.konicaminolta.pt User: demo2 Pass: demo2 Menu Extra > Registar Lead (that's...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back