PHP Condition in a form - Verify checkbox

djdrumn

Hi,

I'm with a problem that is messing my head... :(

I want a notification e-mail to be sent to me only if a specific checkbox is selected.

Here's the frontend image of what I want to be checked:

34q31w1.jpg

In the backend, here's the image of the conditions I've already tried (I've inserted there some comments for you to read. :p):

e6wxug.jpg

I just need to know what's the correct code to insert there! :(

Thank you very much.

Best regards,
Pedro Lima

Anyone to give me a help here? I'm really desperated as this is a website for the company and I must put this working. :(

Thank you very much guys.

I've also tried this (after consulting the wiki) but it's not working. :(

return '{test___test___solucoes_propostas_raw}'=='Office';

EDIT:

As the table name was repeated, I've corrected and inserted this line:

return '{test___solucoes_propostas_raw}'=='Office';

But even so, it's still not working! :(

Ok, I found now that with a Dropbox it works. So it should be something with the checking of the checkbox.

I've tried this code but it doesn't seems to work:

return '{test___solucoes_propostas_raw}' == isset($_POST['office']);

Any suggestions?

I'm really stuck... I don't know how to put this working! Tried already many different combinations! Getting crazy here. :(

Ok, I've solved this matter in a different way. What I wanted to do was, when a determined Dealer filled this, a determined person would then receive the automatic e-mail.

I've associated each user account to a dealer name and now if the dealer X fill the form, the person 1 will receive an e-mail, if the dealer Y fills it, person 2 receives the warning, and so on. :)

Simple!

'{test___solucoes_propostas_raw}' should contain a comma separated string with the values of the checked checkboxes.
So if you have in your checkbox element
1 Office
2 PP
3 Software
and Office+PP are checked you'll get
'{test___solucoes_propostas_raw}'="1,2"

Thank you for the suggestion, but actually the way I found now is more suitable for the purpose that I need.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Staff online

Members online

Back