Search results

1. jesperlowe

Read userid from field

Yes, thank you the site is a BRAND new 3.6.2 where i ONLY use the "mycar" table where the data was stored.
  2. jesperlowe

Read userid from field

The Username field was the users name (John Doe) in text which i picked up when it was created and the Userid was their number (47) that was used to allow who could edit the "row" The value in Userid is there (47) but the username (John Doe) displays and empty field.
  3. jesperlowe

Read userid from field

5 Years ago i made a site for a car club i was involved in. On the site was a "my car" list where i made a simple list with users/cars and pictures of the car. Recently the sita was hacked and destroyed, i managed to recover the mycar database from mysql, and now have the list and cars working...
  4. jesperlowe

Popup Ajax position and other popups.

I?m trying to get this (and other popups) in my fabrik solution to behave.. but i?m failing.. 1 atempt Creating af new related datarecord in a popup, and saving is ok, but the popup cant close and the top is out of my screen. When reviewing the settings this should not be the position...
  5. jesperlowe

Calculated validation

YES Again it works like a charm.
  6. jesperlowe

Calculated validation

Hello My simple donation registration system is starting to look like its going to work out. Im now after af way to validate the field where the amount (currency) in bills/notes are input. In denmark the smallest note/bill we have in our currency is 50 danish kr. So i want to validate the...
  7. jesperlowe

Repeat field on next record

Brilliant, it worked like a charm, and YES i had the userid stored.
  8. jesperlowe

Repeat field on next record

Hello all I?m designing a application for registration of cash donations, that are gathered once a year. On the day they are gathered we have them counted in a local bank, and we want to "input" the in the database manually as they are counted. I have a form for the bank staff with these...
  9. jesperlowe

Calculation on Column

Hi I?m volenteering with a charity foundation doing an annual house to house collection. I have created a "donation" database that show how much each person has collected on that one yearly donation walk. i have the amount i bills and amount i coins. I calculate them with $elementa =...
  10. jesperlowe

Write in other table on email list plugin

i saw that somewher but couldnt find it again. Could i do the whole e-mail session in that php and then get delivery failure or reciept logged ? thanks for your help /Jesper (php novice)
  11. jesperlowe

Thanks, is there a Log of the emails beeing sent,? I'm having trouble with some emails not getting to the receiver, and others do.. With all my test addresses it works fine but some of the "live" addresses don't get the mails
  12. jesperlowe

is it possible to get the email list plugin to write a new record in a "log entry" table . I know the update fields can do in its own table, but I would like to create a new table and get a record for each sent e-mail contains time, subject and user that sent it, and if possible if there was...
  13. jesperlowe

New SMS gateway - Denmark

I?m trying to add a danish sms gateway to my smsgateways. I have made a copy of the kapow.php and named it cpsms.php <?php /** * Send an SMS via the CPSMS sms gateway * * @package Joomla.Plugin * @subpackage Fabrik.form.sms * @copyright Copyright (C) 2005-2015 fabrikar.com - All rights...
  14. jesperlowe

Get Email Address from Joined table

Thank you i used the cascading lookup and it works the same way... my problem was actually that i pointed my e.mail field to the person table and not the collection table, s? problem was solved otherwise. But i think ill give the autofill a go and see if its better at the job then the cascading...
  15. jesperlowe

Get Email Address from Joined table

Trying to put together a Donation/Collection Database and i aced the e-mail participants part where we e-mail all participants from one table with names and e-mails. Now I have created a new table (collection) with a a databse join on the "Person_id" With name as the showing field, a...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back