Search results

1. R

image and upload elements create wrong URL after upgrade to 3.5.2

Thanks for your reply! Well, I figured out my image issue. I was using source="... instead of src="... Duh. Can't believe I stared at that for hours and didn't see it. However, with that fixed, my images are displaying from within the text area field. I discovered that the WYSWYG editor will...
  2. R

Greetings and thank you for your reply. We are on a Linus server (cloud) at Siteground. I have been away on another project, while bringing this one live. I am still unable to get this image field to work and so am hoping to glean some additional help. When I couldn't get either the image or...
  3. R

Thank you for your response. I did a fresh install of version 3.5.1 and then updated to 3.5.2 via the Joomla update system in the admin area. I tried several iterations including preceding the path with a /. I've put a couple of hours into adjusting various settings, but the path remains the...
  4. R

I am unable to get either the image element or the upload element to work. After entering a path to a folder inside my images folder, (images/staff-photos) I get a URL that duplicated that path. It looks like this: http://my website/images/staff-photos/images/staff-photos For the upload...
  5. R

CSV export issues

PM info sent I have sent both of you info via private message. Thanks much!
  6. R

CSV export issues

Is there a process for hiring you to resolve this issue? I've paid my Silver Support, which I think is supposed to include 2 hours of server time. I'm wondering if additional time can be purchased to have you actually work with my files. Thanks again
  7. R

CSV export issues

I have just created a new installation of Joomla 2.5.8, new database and a new installation of Fabrik pkg_fabrik_3.0.6.3. I made a list of my 1400 plants. The good news is that all 1400 plants download in a CSV. So my memory limits are OK on my server. The bad news is that the CSV file still...
  8. R

CSV export issues

Screen shots of CSV settings Thank you so much for getting back to me. Attached are screen shots of my settings. Note: I have tried both CSV and Excel CSV with no change. I also have elements selected, and have tried outputting the list with no elements selected. I did systematically...
  9. R

CSV export issues

OK, that would make sense. I have few old CSV files in the tmp folder from my October install of 3.0.5. I must never have clicked the download link after the CSV was created. Any thoughts on the double suffix, .csv.xls ? It seems if I can get the file to download with one suffix, I could keep...
  10. R

CSV export issues

My PHP.ini file is already at 128MB. The thing is, the complete list of 1400 plants used to download just fine prior to version 3.0.6x of Fabrik. So, for me, something has gone awry from version 3.0.5x to 3.0.6x
  11. R

CSV export issues

Greetings, I have just signed on to Silver Support. I have built a plant database using Fabrik and I am nearing completion of the project; however, I am having several issues with CSV export that I can't seem to resolve on my own. 1. When I download the CSV file, the file has two...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back