Search results

1. Quality

Form plugin Receipt and Email are not working?

solved it!! :D Invalid address: Evotec From adresse needs to be a valid email adresse! Puha.. that was why it worked on some form and not on others! :rolleyes:
  2. Quality

Plugins dosen't work in one form? but in all others!

solved it!! :D Invalid address: Evotec From adresse needs to be a valid email adresse! Puha.. that was why it worked on some form and not on others! :rolleyes:
  3. Quality

okay did that! But then plug-ins didn't work at all. All my settings where gone and i couldn't add when pushing the add button nothing happens so i restored from the backup?
  4. Quality

do i need to update everything or only some part?
  5. Quality

no i will try now! :-)
  6. Quality

The email and Receipt are the ones breaking the others! No i don't have a fileupload.
  7. Quality

form 51 "Varesikring" I have 6 plug-ins setup and all of them have been working until a few day ago?
  8. Quality

Suddenly all the plugins in one specific form dosen't work anymore!? I have setup Email, Receipt and Upsert non working!? All the same plugins in my other forms are working!? Help please!!
  9. Quality

Okay maybe i should make a hole new tread? There are non of the plugins for this form that are working? But the same plugins are working fine on other forms!?
  10. Quality

It seems to be only on this form that no plugins are working? I testet on another form and it sends like normal?
  11. Quality

Okay, have just testet the upsert set on that form and that to isn't working?o_O
  12. Quality

Yes that works fine! have tested both on our email and in joomla both are working fine...? Have tried setting up a new Receipt and also Email for the form instead but nothing seems to help.. Last time it sent and email from that form it was 11 april!!
  13. Quality

Yes, Joomla 3.5.1 and Fabrik 3.4.3
  14. Quality

My form plugin Receipt and Email suddenly aren't working? No Emails are send out! Anyone knows what to do...?
  15. Quality

Using two upsert plugin in a same form?

Had enabled it sorry it works now! :-)
  16. Quality

Okay then it must be me doing something wrong! o_O
  17. Quality

i updated last time 30/12! It seems to work but doesn't change anything in the upsert table... maybe i am doing something wrong that's why i ask if you might have tested it?
  18. Quality

I can't get it to work at all now?! Have you tested it does it work for you?
  19. Quality

Nice.. But it doesn't seem to work after update? it just keeps loading upsert in form plug-ins. Had to unpublish it to make the list show... :confused:
  20. Quality

Perfect!! :D Thank you!! Is it possible to set it to only update not insert? Actually the opposite of the new button "insert only" :rolleyes:
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back