Search results

1. Quality

Plugins dosen't work in one form? but in all others!

Suddenly all the plugins in one specific form dosen't work anymore!? I have setup Email, Receipt and Upsert non working!? All the same plugins in my other forms are working!? Help please!!
  2. Quality

Form plugin Receipt and Email are not working?

My form plugin Receipt and Email suddenly aren't working? No Emails are send out! Anyone knows what to do...?
  3. Quality

All my entries have been multiplied by 5, 6, or more

Please help !! All my entries have been multiplied by 5, 6, or more so instead of having 1,200 entries I have now 21000 ??? It is a huge problem because our entire business runs on it. I've tried it once before when I tried to delete them there was too much but it resulted in the deleted...
  4. Quality

Placeholder?? Can't seem to get my own tables to work!??

Placeholder?? Can't seem to get my own tables to work!?? Tried with: {$my->id} {$_SERVER->REMOTE_ADDR} And it works!! But when i try with {gls_fejlmelding___Oprettet_bruger_navn_} or any other it just show the kode!?:( any help!? :rolleyes:
  5. Quality

Buttons don't work in forms! (Frontend)

I have no idea to fix it.. Help?:( I get this error! Uncaught TypeError: Cannot call method 'addEvent' of null it's only in frontend that it doesn't work in backend it works fine.... I have just upgraded to Joomla 3,2 and the Fabrik 3.1rc2
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back