Search results

1. L

Update via github - no effect - not working properly

Yes I did, no effect to my knowledge.
  2. L

Still seems like it's not working properly. You had mentioned previously that certain folders needed to be removed in order for the system to run properly because I was originally using FTP to update. Yet when I deploy from the HQ, it doesn't remove any folders. This time it made 17 changes...
  3. L

Credentials sent. I've recently just restored the site to before I deployed the github update, so there should just be the files based on what I've updated via FTP to this point.
  4. L

Alright, I am currently attempting to use deployhq to update my site via github using the joomla3 branch. The setup process goes smoothly. I have it set to go to my site folder at public_html/prism I then take the latest commit and attempt to update. It then uploads thousands of files, and...
  5. L

Showing related list records inside of a form

This deployhq thing actually looks really awesome. Now, would their system pull from your joomla 3 branch? Or would it still have to pull from my own fork?
  6. L

Fabrik autofill plugin - How to? - Round 2 ^^

Yes a simple link to the user who wrote the quote request in the email would work for administrative purposes. However it only seems to give me the following options to insert for user data: Name User Name Email and a few others that are irrelevant, but nothing relating the the fields I've...
  7. L

I've gone through the video, it seems to make sense from a locallly hosted site, however when running all of my sites through an online host, I'm not sure how to translate the process here.
  8. L

I've been reading up on this update method, yet I can't seem to find any direct explanation. Any chance you can walk me through the process of setting up to update from github? I also want to make sure I won't lose any of my forms and lists and elements I already have by switching update methods.
  9. L

Im apparently misunderstanding the update frkm github concept. I thought by using ftp to upload the github files that i was updating via github. If not, could you please explain how i update from github?
  10. L

Collapsible Slider - Making it happen

"Friendly Bump"
  11. L

"Friendly Bump"
  12. L

"Friendly Bump"
  13. L

I believe I have entirely uninstalled freichat, it was acting glitchy anyway, couldn't get it to work in the frist place. Yet this problem still seems to persist.
  14. L

logging user out on jump page

Added www to the url and it works fine now, that seems like it was indeed the problem, thanks!
  15. L

Haha. I'm setting this up for a mailing house company. They would have clients create an account with them on their website in order to get a quote. When the client has an account and goes to the get a quote page, I want all of their personal contact information to autofill on load so that...
  16. L

Based on my understanding, I have created a custom registration form, which in turn created a list called Fabrik - user registration with the db table: fabrik_user_registration. I created a user with this new form, and updated the autofill settings to match it with the settings in the image...
  17. L

So I'm looking at the list data, which has the database connection to comprofiler, and the view data, in the list, shows all the old data, it does not show one of the new users we have nor does it show the information I've added. So this autofill only works if that data is edited directly? Not...
  18. L

In reference to this thread - http://fabrikar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31248 I have set up "Smart Slider" made by "Nextend". I have used this to set up an accordian type menu. You can view this by logging in with these credentials: Login:test Password:test on the following url...
  19. L

I'm trying to create a new list linking to the Joomla user data, which I believe to be jaig1_users However, when I go to create a new list and click on the data tab, jaig1_users is not an option in the database dropdown table. Am I missing something here?
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back