Search results

1. F

Twitter login

The callback URL which worked for me was just my domain. So for you it should be http://www.edmontonrangers.com
  2. F

Exemple of javascript Code to hide or show an element

What an awesome post! With references and everything. I spent an hour playing with this based on the WIKI and I would have never guessed to call the containing document. Thank you for saving me lots of time!
  3. F

Custom Template containing Extra Tables with Databasejoin Elements

Friendly bump. I still haven't made any progress. Does anyone have any thoughts or recommendations?
  4. F

Friendly bump. I am still struggling to understand how to access alternate tables through PHP code. If someone is able to point me to some pages or examples that I may have missed, that would be much appreciated.
  5. F

I'm making a custom template which uses queries to collect data from tables other than the main table. The problem that I am having is with the data that is being displayed. One of the extra tables has a databasejoin element. I know that only the id is saved. What would be the easiest way...
  6. F

Database Join Concat Label renders properly in form view, not in list view

I just updated and it seems to work like a champ. I will let you know if I think it acts up again. Thanks for all you do.
  7. F

Twitter login

Sorry, I had a hard time telling. Sometimes text doesn't convey the tone properly. I am happy to help if you need to make the plug-in work. Can you tell me how far you got? What errors are you getting? I have been able to use this plug-in for some time now.
  8. F

Twitter login

Hi, I'm sorry but I'm a little bit confused. You seem to have copied my post and then add "IMPOSSIBLE" and "Thank you for your help". I can't tell if this is sarcasm (in other words you are still having trouble and you didn't think that I was clear enough) or if this is a thank you (because...
  9. F

403 : Status is a duplicate.

Heads Up, If anyone else gets this error code, it is because you have static text in your twitter plugin for a form. I was using a test message to confirm that it worked. Sometime later I had forgotten about that plugin and was testing the look of that form. After numerous submissions, I...
  10. F

As a thought, I think that this is only a problem when the database join is rendered as a multi select dropdown. I'm not sure what that's worth but I was playing with another element as a database join and the problem only appeared once I changed its type from dropdown to multi select dropdown.
  11. F

Yes, 'brothers_repeat_home_lodge' is the table that was created by the database joins element. It contains only the ids for the Brothers and the Lodges. It does not contain any other information. Frankly, I wouldn't know how to make the database join include additional information, though...
  12. F

So the database join element is called "home_lodge" and it is in a table called Brothers. It is trying to display rows from another table called Lodges, which holds the name and number of the Lodges. Originally I had the code as the following because, as I was constructed the form, it was...
  13. F

I am hoping that this is either a straight forward fix or a simple 'sorry'. I have a database join element which works fine. It has a simple concat label which works fine in forms. It loads correctly in new forms and while re-editing saved forms. However the concat label does not render on...
  14. F

Array_Key_Exists() Warning on DatabaseJoin, only for Render Join As: Multi Select

Okay, so the "fix" should be posted in the GitHub? Thanks for the quick response.
  15. F

Array_Key_Exists() Warning on DatabaseJoin, only for Render Join As: Multi Select

Hi, I have a database join element that is producing the following error: Warning: array_key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in/home/flodg3/public_html/appthunder/plugins/fabrik_element/databasejoin/databasejoin.php on line 2436 I'm not sure whether this is an urgent...
  16. F

Admin Help Needed --- Troubleshooting Bronze Level Subscription Problems

I understand and I appreciate the fix. Turns out that troester was correct and I was able to install all the plugins from GitHub. Thanks. Potts
  17. F

Twitter login

As a note for anyone having similar issues, I resolved my problem through the following steps: In Twitter Development Settings > Settings Tab > Application Type > Access Level > select at least "Read and Write". And, most importantly, set the Callback URL. I was able to just use my domain...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back