Array_Key_Exists() Warning on DatabaseJoin, only for Render Join As: Multi Select

flodg3

Hi,

I have a database join element that is producing the following error:

Warning: array_key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in/home/flodg3/public_html/appthunder/plugins/fabrik_element/databasejoin/databasejoin.php on line 2436

I'm not sure whether this is an urgent error which will affect functionality or just a casual warning which could be silenced. I have looked for similar posts but can not find any other references to this warning/error. The message displays only if I choose to render the database join element as a multi select dropdown. I have confirmed that it goes away for other types of databasejoins. My issue is that I need to have this as a multi-select database join.

I have attached two images. One shows a quick overview of the form with the error. The other shows how the databasejoin multi-select element is configured.

Any help or advise would be really appreciated.
Robert

Attachments

• form_with_error.png
    form_with_error.png
    51 KB · Views: 151
  • element_configuration.png
    element_configuration.png
    115.6 KB · Views: 146
this might be fixed now - its only a notice so shouldn't effect the functioning of the code, but we do try to not produce notices.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back