Search results

1. H

what is the differience Github and Master-Fabrik?

yeah, I used fabrik-master on my most recent creation, updated nicely to 3.0.7 and the forms are working just fine. I am a happy camper and my client finally gets his contact after three months...greeezzz I goofed, no one faults but mine did a website for a automobile battery company in...
  2. H

what is actually nescessary for Fabrik?

thanks for the link, but I believe I am past learning how to create a simple form. I run over 60 websites and have create contact forms on all of them. At this point I am very good at creating forms. What I am needing, what I am wanting to know what are the basic elements to have turned on to...
  3. H

what is the differience Github and Master-Fabrik?

I am a little confused now about the update process???:eek: I was checking if I was using the most current update...of Github I found my way onto Github Fabrik where there was a fabrik-master.zip and Fabrik-fabrik-3.0.6.3-642-gaa4e2d5.zip I downloaded both and notice one zipped file is a...
  4. H

what is actually nescessary for Fabrik?

Hello I don't get real fancy using Fabrik. I am just setting up some basic contact forms at the moment. I do really appreciate all the work that the authors must be putting into Fabrik and it is my contact form of choice. After installing the file from ghithub, I now have several pages of...
  5. H

Fatal error on 3.0.7

Solved, I pull a copy of the file Fatal error/home/helaman5/public_html/administrator/components/com_fabrik/models/plugin.php104 from a working website and copied over my copy that is not working. Everything working fine now....wipes sweat off my brow...I was about to delete and...
  6. H

Fatal error on 3.0.7

Well, I started out with version 2.0.6.3.... updated by downloading the zipped file off of Github and unzipped it and zipped it back up and upload to the root of my server, then extracted the files thru cpanel like I have done on several other web sites. Did a discovery and installed all files...
  7. H

Fatal error on 3.0.7

OK, I finally got all updates and purge the cache and now have this error when I try to use the validate option in new element Fatal error/home/helaman5/public_html/administrator/components/com_fabrik/models/plugin.php104 Any ideas from anyone?? thanks
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back